Monday, December 5, 2011

SUP?



SUP?


Hoping the Holiday Season is less stressful than ever for ya. In this day of instant everything, how have your Holiday Traditions (if any) changed?

Do you even care to celebrate, and if so- is it different from your childhood?

I am so put off by the mass commercialization of Christmas that is has dulled the meaning for me over the years. Not having children certainly played into that as well. 


But I am not a Scrooge at heart and I do wish you and yours a Blessed and Happy Holiday Season however you chose to celebrate it.

THE TRUE REASON OF CHRISTMAS IS STILL IN MY HEART. NO PREACHING HERE BUT IT WORKS FOR ME! HERIN LIES THE CONUNDRUM...


JESUS,  OR ALL THE BOWL GAMES?

I'm just sayin'!

THE SKY IS FALL   ING!



ORANGE BOWL PREVIEW!






I have truly been blessed with health recovery as well as a financial blessing just when it was need most!


I CHOOSE TO THANK THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS ALWAYS MY COMFORTER, NO MATTER WHAT THE SEASON OR CIRCUMSTANCE!
LOVE YOU ALL!


JMc