Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FOGEDABOUTIT!



FOGEDABOUTIT!



All that crap I said yesterday about random acts etc..  some a-hole cut me off this morning on the way to Wal-Mart!

INCONSIDERATE Bas....BREATHE JOHN, BREATHE........

THE REASON I ONLY TRUST MY OWN CHEETO-HEAD! ALTHOUGH I AM SLEEPING WITH ONE EYE OPEN AFTER LEAVING HIM FOR 4 DAYS. I CAUGHT HIM STARING AT ME, WHILE SLOWLY SHARPENING A SMALL PARING KNIFE!




WHY ROSES HATE WINTER!



YESTERDAYS COLD STEEL GREY SUNSET AFTER A MAJOR RAIN FRONT MOVED THROUGH. 1 1/2 INCHES OF RAIN AND 40 MPH GUSTS ALMOST ALL DAY YESTERDAY.



TODAY DAWNED COLD CRISP, GLORIOUS AND BRIGHT! 

AFTER THE STORMS COME CALM AND TIMES OF PEACE!


IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT DAY.   



AS SOON AS I FORGIVE WAL-MART A-HOLE DRIVER.

THINK I'LL SEETHE A BIT MORE FIRST!



LOVE YOU ALL!!!!



JMc