Thursday, October 20, 2011

WINDY, COOL AND WINDY

WINDY, COOL AND WINDY
I DO NOT LIKE WIND! I DON'T SAIL AND I DON'T FLY KITES! 

WE ARE EXPECTING SUSTAINED 40 MPH WINDS HERE TODAY AND VERY COOL TEMPS..HIGHS BARELY GETTING OUT OF THE 60'S!


SO I'M GOING TO DO LOT'S OF WARM THINGS!

ANY SUGGESTIONS???


I WOULD CALL RK, click here for a briliant post!) BUT SHE INFORMED ME SHE IS OUT OF A CERTAIN PRODUCT- AND I DON'T WANT TO SEND MY WIFE OUT IN THE COLD. AND WE ARE ALSO OUT OF PAM. 
YOU MUST SEE HER COMMENT SECTION TO UNDERSTAND.  

I'LL PUT ON THE SNUGGIE I DID NOT SEND BACK AND READ CONTAGION UNDER IT WITH A CANDLE! MAYBE IT WILL KEEP ME WARM! WAIT,  LAST TIME I STARTED A FIRE.

COLDER THAN IT LOOKS!

NOT ENOUGH FOR A JACKET

STILL NOT ENOUGH.... 

MY SNUGGIE CAME, MY SNUGGIE CAME!

CIRCLING THE KITTIES!
TO BAD THESE ARE ALL GONE TO A GOOD HOME... 
NOW THIS LOOKS CORRECT!

BUT MOTHRA III, IS ON TONIGHT....WHAT TO DO?????

DRINK STERNO AND WATCH IT? IT MAKES SENSE THAT WAY....



SHOOT--I'M GOING TO THE STORE- I'LL WAKE THE  WIFE UP---OR NOT,  EITHER WAY IT'S A GOOD DECISION!

LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc