Monday, October 3, 2011

INSOMNIA- 46 DEGREES-SHORT PANTS, SHIVERING AND SHOTS!

 
 
INSOMNIA- 46 DEGREES-SHORT PANTS, SHIVERING AND SHOTS!
 
I HAVE A BAD HABIT OF STAYING UP ALL NIGHT A LOT--I DID WATCH TRON LEGACY AND THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT, SO IT WAS WORTH IT.  AT 6:00 AM I GRABBED THE CAMERA, PUT ON A SLIGHTLY THICKER LONG SLEVE SHIRT, SHORTS, AND WENT TO THE POND!
 
 
 
TWO WEEKS AGO IT WAS TOTALLY DRY:
 
 
 
TODAY- AFETR A RAINY SEPTEMBER:
 
 IT'S FULLERERER AND REFLECTING AGAIN!
 
 AN OLD BASKETBALL GOAL--PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PROPERTY ANYMORE!

 ROOK CROSRY AND YOU CAN SEE WHERE I GET ALL MY GOLF BALLS!!! THIS ONE DIDN'T MAKE IT HOME WITH ME, BUT IT DID MAKE A SPLASH! 
 
VIEW,  WHEN I FIRST ARRIVED......



I WONDER WHO'S ON THE FLIGHT BELOW--AND WHERE THEY ARE GOING???
WATCH PAN-AM TONIGHT TO FIND OUT!


I DO KNOW WHAT KIND OF PEANUTS THEY ARE HAVING....
 DE PLAIN!!!!! DE PLAIN!!!!  FREE GROAN INCLUDED
 
 
 
THE WORLD FAMOUS CAROLINA BLUE SKIES!
 
EVEN THEY HAVE SLIGHTLY CHANGED COLOR OVER THE PAST FEW DECADES!


A BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY ---! CLARITIN CLEAR!



THE BRIGHT SPOT OF MY DAY!
DEPTH OF FIELD!
LEFT OVER FROM THE CEMENTACEOUS ERA- THESE MILLION YEAR OLD ROCKS--


OK--"GRANITE"  AR AR , THAT'S A CROCK OF CRAP--IT'S BUSTED UP OLD ROAD OR DRIVEWAY!
BUT I LOVED IT'S TEXTURE! DID THOSE LITTLE ROCKS PEE?




ROBERT, ROBERT, HE'S OUR MAN;
IF HE CAN'T DO IT...
WHO REMEMBERS THAT OLD CHEER???
 
 46 DEGREES, AND I SHOULD HAVE DRESSED WARMER!  HOW FAST IT WARMED UP IN 1 HOUR, WHEN I GOT BACK HOME!
 
 ABOUT 51---SO, 5 DEGREES IN ONE HOUR! SOON, IT WILL BE 6 DEGREES; OF SEPARATION!
 
 
 
LOVE YOU ALL!
 
 
JMc