Saturday, October 15, 2011

I FAILED A STRESS TEST---HOW DO YOU STUDY FOR THOSE THINGS????

I FAILED A STRESS TEST---HOW DO YOU STUDY FOR THOSE THINGS????
MY STRESS TEST WAS WORSE THAN THE ONE I HAD LAST YEAR. AT LEAST I HAVE AN ANSWER TO THE INCREASED SYMPTOMS; CHEST PAIN, SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND DECREASED ABILITY TO WALK AS FAR. HOWEVER IT WILL DEFINITELY HELP WITH THE DISABILITY DETERMINATION!

I'M NOT GOING TO DIE ANY SOONER!!  OR LATER; THAN I'M SUPPOSED TO. THANK THE LORD I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE THE OPEN HEART SURGERY. THERE IS NO INCREASED LONGEVITY FOR A 1 VESSEL BYPASS, AND THE RISK FAR OUTWEIGH ANY BENEFITS.  THERE IS NO WAY TO RE-STENT IT EITHER, AS IT IS TOTALLY OCCLUDED. SO I'LL GET BY ON TWO MAIN HEART VESSELS AND THE COLLATERAL VESSELS IT' S PRODUCING AND JUST DEAL WITH THE SYMPTOMS.

IT IS BASICALLY JUST A PAIN TYPE THING (ANGINA) AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN DECREASE THAT WITH MEDICATION. A LARGER PART OF MY HEART IS DOING W/O AS MUCH OXYGEN AS IT NEEDS, BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO CAUSE MUSCLE DAMAGE OR DEATH TO THE MUSCLE- (HEART ATTACK). 

ALL IN ALL- I WILL TAKE THIS DIAGNOSIS OVER THE ALTERNATIVE!!! DEATH!

I CAN AND WILL STILL BLOG AND TAKE PICS OUT THE WAZOO! 
THOSE OUGHT TO BE INTERESTING! I CAN HEAR IT NOW--WHAT A**HOLE TOOK THOSE PICS?

OK--SO THAT'S THE SKINNY--I'LL LIVE TILL I DIE--THIS IS JUST AN INCONVENIENCE AS FAR AS PAIN AND A LITTLE  DECREASED ACTIVITY , AND I WILL TAKE THAT AND LIVE AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF THE REST OF MY LIFE!

ATTITUDE, STRESSING, OR A PITY PARTY WILL DO NOTHING POSITIVE FOR MY SITUATION!
THIS IS ALL BY DIVINE DESIGN AND I WILL MAKE THE BEST OF IT!

DID IT BUM ME OUT A LITTLE?--YES- INITIALLY, FOR A SHORT TIME.  BUT THAT IS OVER WITH NOW AND IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON! SO PREPARE FOR MORE TERRIBLE PUNS AND PICTURES!


WE ALL COME ACROSS ROCKY PATHS!


 I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR PRAYERS, WELL WISHES AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS!


PROBABLY WILL CHILL TOMORROW AND WATCH FOOTBALL---SO I'LL SEE YOU FOR 

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY!



CLOGGED ARTERY OR FEMALE ANATOMY? HEY--I JUST TOOK THE PIC!

AND I WAS ACTUALLY TOLD TO HAVE 1 OR 2 OF THESE A DAY--IT REALLY IS   SUPPOSED TO HELP?   SO DAD WASN'T AN ALCHEMY- MIST! - ALL THOSE YEARS!
HE WAS HEART HEALTHY
 
 I SHALL LIVE FOR MANY MORE OF THESE!
 THERE IS ALWAYS A PATCH OF SUNLIGHT ON ANY ROAD!!!!
 AND SOMETHING OF BEAUTY TO BEHOLD......
THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST RE: ANY COMPLAINTS: 
LIFE IS TO SHORT AND PRECIOUS FOR THAT & WE ALL HAVE OUR CROSSES TO BEAR. I MAY HAVE TO DO ONE MORE PIC OF THE FINISHED FLOORING....BECAUSE IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME.
SAD BECAUSE OUR DOG, HOPE..IS TERRIFIED TO WALK ON IT.  IT IS VERY SLIPPERY.....SHE FELL 3 TIMES NOT BEING USED TO IT, AND I HOPE IF WE TRIM HER NAILS A LITTLE MORE SHE WILL GET A GRIP--AR AR! NOW THE BEAUTIFUL FLOORING IS COVERED WITH QUILTS, SHEETS AND TOWELS SO SHE CAN GO OUTSIDE!!!!!
HOW DO YOU HANDLE ADVERSITY?
DOES IT STAY WITH YOU FOR HOURS? DAYS? WEEKS?
CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE?
THERE ARE NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWERS AS EVERY SITUATION IS SO DIFFERENT!
I CHOOSE TO BE OPTIMISTIC AND A REALIST AT THE SAME TIME--BUT ONE THING I'M NOT GONNA LET IT DO:
STEAL JOHN

 OR
STEAL MY JOY!
HOW ABOUT YOU? 


JMc