Thursday, October 13, 2011

HAVE A HEART!



HAVE A HEART!


GOING TO CARDIOLOGIST TODAY FOR A NUCLEAR STRESS TEST! AS IF THE WORDS NUCLEAR DON'T STRESS YOU ENOUGH!

YES  PLEASE, I'LL HAVE THE RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPE WITH A SIDE OF KRISPY KREME DONUTS!

SO HERE IS A CHEAT POST!

Some of the artists of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers. 


MY ALL TIME FAVORITE:


MUSKRAT LOVE
by the--  CHERNOBYL POLLEN 8!


BUT WAIT--THERE'S MORE!



Bobby Darin --- 
Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.



 
Herman's Hermits ---
Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker  



Ringo Starr --- 
I Get By With a Little Help From Depends. 

 
The Bee Gees -- - 
How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.





Roberta Flack--- 
The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.

 


Johnny Nash --- after HE FOUND HIS GLASSES
I Can See Clearly Now.

 


Paul Simon---  
Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver 

 


The Commodores ---
Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.

 


Marvin Gaye --- 
Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.




Procol Harem--- 
A Whiter Shade of Hair.

 



Leo Sayer --- 
You Make Me Feel Like Napping.

 



The Temptations --- 
Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.

 



Abba--- 
Denture Queen.

 


Tony Orlando --- 
Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.



Helen Reddy ---
I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore. 
  


Willie Nelson --- On the Commode Again

And Last but NOT least:

 


Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.



 


PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS AND OFF THE CATH TABLE!!!! 


LOVE YOU ALL 

JMc