Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN, YES IT IS!



HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN, YES IT IS!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS TITLE POPPED INTO MY HEAD???






IRONIC ISN'T IT, JOHN LENNON WAS KILLED WITH A "WARM GUN".





I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE BEATLES MEANT BY THE WARM GUN SONG :--BUT I'M STICKING WITH THE HAPPINESS PART!



TODAY I "CHOOSE"TO BE HAPPY. CIRCUMSTANCES MAY NOT DICTATE THAT, BUT I'M IN CHARGE OF HOW I APPROACH AND HANDLE MY LIFE DAY TO DAY!



HOPE IS HAPPY! AREN'T DOGS ALMOST ALWAYS HAPPY????


FAITH IS TICKED, BUT HE'S A CAT! ALSO I PETTED HIM AFTER EATING CHEETOS AGAIN!


GUESS WHO'S HAPPY- & WHO'S "NOT SO HAPPY?" AHHHH- CIRCUMSTANCES!


WE ARE ALL HAPPY--FRIENDS GATHERING AFTER 40 YEARS MAKE THAT HAPPEN!


I'M ECSTATIC--6 LBS AND NOW, IN MY BELLY!!!!!!



HOW DO YOU CHOOSE TO REACT TO THIS DAY AND YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES?


AFTER ALL--IT IS YOUR CHOICE. 


AND IF YOU ARE DOWN--


WELL;


WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!


LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc