Saturday, September 10, 2011

FULL MOON MONDAY NIGHT-I COULDN'T WAIT!


FULL MOON MONDAY NIGHT-I COULDN'T WAIT!

Be sure to check out shadow shot Sunday post which will post at 12:01 on 9.11.11!!!!



THE MOON--I THINK IT'S JUST A PASSING PHASE !  WAX ON WANE OFF!



ONCE IN A 





I see the moon
and the moon sees me
The moon sees the somebody I'd like to see.
God bless the moon
and God bless me
God bless the somebody I'd like to see!

NURSERY RHYME courtesy of: http://www.zelo.com/family/nursery/seemoon.asp.





IS THERE REALLY A 
RIVER?



"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the  
into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come." Joel 2:31 ...




HAVE YOU EVER 
ED....ANYONE!



AND IF NOT--WILL YOU DO IT TODAY ??

NO IF'S AND OR BUTTS ABOUT IT--JUST DO IT!



BEING A PARAMEDIC AND IN MEDICINE FOR MANY YEARS- WE ALWAYS HELD THE BELIEF THAT MORE BABIES WERE BORN, AND TRAUMA AND THE NUMBER OF 
PATIENTS INCREASED.  IT TRULY SEEMED THAT WAY TO US.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT- OR HAS IT BEEN A MYTH SO LONG- IT JUST SEEMS TRUE?


IT REALLY DID SEEM TO BE BUSIER ON FULL MOONS--BUT THE TIDE IS CHANGING!!!


LOVE YOU ALL!

JMc 

PS: AFTER POSTING THIS I HAD TO SHAVE MY LEGS, ARMS AND BACK, AND HAD AN INSATIABLE APPETITE TO HOWL!  

LOVE,

LYCANTHROPUS HIRSUTES.