Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EVERYDAY THE SUN GOES DOWN---LIKE CLOCKWORK!



EVERYDAY THE SUN GOES DOWN---LIKE CLOCKWORK!
ORANGE!

YESTERDAY'S SUNSET AFTER MORE STORMS!


ALSO THE STORMS OF LIFE ARE BREWING- AND IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND- WOULD YOU PLEASE SEND PRAYERS AND OR POSITIVE THOUGHTS, (DEPENDING ON YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM) MY WAY FOR MY DISABILITY DETERMINATION.



I'M TERRIBLY SORRY TO PUT PERSONAL PROBLEMS ON MY BLOG--BUT IF YOU DON'T ASK FOR PRAYER AND WELL WISHES- YOU WON'T GET THEM!!!!


NO PITY PARTY HERE-- I PROMISE!!!! I JUST KNOW THAT MY PRAYING FRIENDS WILL PRAY- AND OTHERS CAN EMPATHIZE!  I FIRMLY BELIEVE PRAYERS WORK AND WILL BE ANSWERED.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST AND ONLY  SEMI- "WHINE"-  ABOUT THIS, AS LIFE SHOULD BE POSITIVE, AND THE NEGATIVES NOT DWELT ON!



I CAN'T DOUBT GOD'S ABILITY- WHEN I SEE THIS:














LOVE YOU ALL- AND THANKS!

JMc