Thursday, September 22, 2011

CH--CH--CH--CHANGES!!!!!

CH--CH--CH--CHANGES!!!!!

WHY DO THINGS ALWAYS CHANGE?      IS IT THE VERY NATURE OF "THINGS"?

ESPECIALLY FACEBOOK! 

THAT'S WHY I LIKE BLOGGING SO MUCH MORE. SURE THE CHANGES COME, BUT NOT EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY! AND YOU ARE USUALLY ALLOWED TO "CHOOSE" ON BLOGGER IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT THE CHANGE OR NOT!
USUALLY WHEN BLOGGER CHANGES IT CRASHES FOR TWO WEEKS, THEN WORKS AGAIN..BUT "FB"...WELL IT DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO CRASH BEFORE CHANGE OCCURS AGAIN! 
  YES I KNOW THEY ARE FREE, AND THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY WHO GETS HIS PEDOMETER FROM A CEREAL BOX!

AS IF I WALK!!!  IT HASN'T CHANGED FROM ZERO IN 5 YEARS...I THINK IT'S DEFECTIVE! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS!
 
DAILY CHANGES CAN BE GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL, AND EXCITING.......

BUT CAN ALSO LEAVE YOU  
SCARRED FOR LIFE!

I KNOW I HAVE BARELY "SCRATCHED" THE SURFACE......
THIS WILL MAKE SENSE IN A SEC....

 USUALLY THERE IS

CAUSE:
 


AND EFFECT!!!




SO; HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CHANGE?
ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S FORCED UPON YOU?


 DO YOU THINK THIS TREE WOULD LIKE IT IF I PHOTOSHOPPED ALL OF IT'S BRANCHES OFF?
SORRY--"HAD TO CUT BACK", WOULD BE MY EXPLANATION....... 



THE MOON. IT CHANGES EVERY MONTH, JUST LIKE WOMEN.....
 
AND MEN!!!!!! HE SAID DUCKING BEHIND MONITOR!


THE POINT OF THIS POST IS POINTLESSNESS
CHANGE...ESPECIALLY LOOSE CHANGE, IS COMING!

SO JUST POCKET IT AND MOVE ON!





HAVE YOU SEEN MY PEDOMETER?
 SORRY--FACEBOOK JUST GOT ME BUZZING!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!
JMc