Thursday, August 11, 2011

I NEED A NEW CAMERA!

 
I NEED A NEW CAMERA!
 
I finally need a new camera. My old one was a 6 megapixel bare bones Samsung.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

I don't think I want to go 800.00 PLUS for the Nice Digital Cannon series, although I'd love to change lenses again BUTTTTTTTTTT
I'm thinking of the Point and shoot Cannon's around 300- 450.00. Or would it be better to pony up and wait and get the Big Boy?

I am not a professional, and I think the PowerShot SX30IS 14.5 with 35 x Optical for 399.00, would do the trick. Plus it would keep me from getting in the snake's and bugs FACES!!!!! I just want a decent Camera for the Blog etc.

Any feedback would be helpful...I don't know how many times in the last 3 days I've reached for that little bugger to take with me, only to remember it is DOA! 
 
 
WISH I HAD TAKEN A PICTURE OF IT!!!!!!
HAWK FEATHER FROM,
DIVE
BOMBING

BIRDS!!!!

HAWK IS FINE, BIRDS JUST PROTECTING THE ASS SETS--AKA,  EGGS!!!





YOU CAN'T GET THERE FROM


HERE
 
 
 
 
BECAUSE OF A VERY POORLY DESIGNED BRIDGE!!!! 

SEE WHAT I MEAN???  STONED ENGINEERS????
 
LOVE YOU ALL!
JMc