Thursday, July 28, 2011

SHOULD I LIVE FOREVER


SHOULD I LIVE FOREVER

BY JOHN MCELVEEN        
7/28/2011







SHOULD I LIVE FOREVER,
WHAT DIFFERENT,  WOULD I DO?

SHOULD YOU LIVE FOREVER,
WHAT WOULD YOU BE UP TOO?

SHOULD I LIVE FORVER,
HOW WOULD I SPEND MY TIME?

SHOULD YOU LIVE FOREVER,
WOULD YOU CALL ME, DROP THE DIME?


SHOULD I LIVE FOREVER,
AND,  SOMEHOW I THINK I WILL.


SHOULD YOU LIVE FOREVER,
WOULD IT BE THE RED OR BLUE PILL?




SHOULD I LIVE FOREVER?
REALLY--SHOULD I? IT'S NOT MY CALL...





SHOULD YOU LIVE FOREVER?
I CAN'T ANSWER THAT AT ALL.




  SHOULD I LIVE FOREVER,
TO GOD THE GLORY BE!




SHOULD "I" LIVE FOREVER-
I BELIEVE IT WILL BE SPIRITUALLY.




SHOULD I LIVE FOREVER,WOW
 THAT'S A LONG TIME WITH ONE MATE!!!!


HMMMMMMMMMMM............




 FOR NOW I'LL LIVE IN THE MOMENT!

AND HEAD TO THE SUNSHINE STATE!


LOVE YOU ALL,

JMc