Saturday, July 2, 2011

OUR LAST HUG

 
OUR LAST HUG
 
Bye dad--see you in heaven!
I went to see him that December. I lost Him that June 3 years ago.
 
 
It's amazing how many different things can trigger a memory. Good , bad, sad, joyous..... I'm not sure why I posted this today...but something compelled me do it.

Almost anything; a song, a phrase, a person who looks all the world like them, a similar situation, can cause that small still voice inside to lead you or prompt you to do it..

This was so special. And I almost missed it using the excuse that I didn't want to see him like that! What a huge mistake that would have been.

Because HE WAS STILL HIM! 
 
IMHO, LOOKS DON'T MATTER! That's just an excuse. Maybe valid for some, but from my perspective after the fact--totally bogus!

Hug someone today. Just a special I love you, or care about you hug. Maybe no words are needed. Just the hug!

It is so healing! For both parties!


I Love you all!  GROUP HUG MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

JMc