Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SNAKES--YES MORE SNAKES & MORE PICS


SNAKES--YES MORE SNAKES & OTHER PICS & AN UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL VIDEO AT END!!

OK, NOT ALL PICS ORE OF SNAKES--BUT YOU WERE WARNED! I HAVE NO LIFE OK?????

THEIR SHRINKING HOME DUE TO EXTREMELY HOT TEMPS!



I KNOW-I KNOW-S.O.S.---BUT I THOUGHT SOME A-HOLE OR HIS FAMILY HAD KILLED ALL OF MY WATER SNAKES. WHEN I RETURNED TO THE POND YESTERDAY I FOUND 12! FROM JUST HATCHED BABIES TO A MOM AND DAD!



WITH ALL THE DESTRUCTION GOING ON IN THIS WORLD- AND THE RELIEF THAT IT DID NOT END LAST SATURDAY! (YES, I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WITH FLASHBACKS OF THE WORRY OF Y2K IN MY HEAD- NOT!!!!  AND FINDING  NEW, MORE, AND THRIVING LIFE, WAS A WONDERFUL SIGN OF SPRING, AND HOPE.


SPRING--HOPE! YOU CHOOSE WHICH.



 IT HIT 98 YESTERDAY AND WILL BE 97 TODAY- AND HAS BEEN IN THE MID 90'S FOR 8 DAYS ALREADY WITH MORE TO COME! GLOBAL WARMING IS A MYTH! I WISH THIS HEAT WOULD MYTH US!
SO ENJOY THE LATEST PICS--OR SKIP THEM AND WATCH A SHORT VIDEO AT THE END.... OF ONE GETTING TO CLOSE TO THE FAMILY JEWELS...IT'S WORTH IT!

NO JEWELS WERE SHOWN NOR HARMED IN THIS STUPID ENDEAVOR. SORRY LADIES--YOUR WELCOME ALL!!!!

NOW I'M NOT SAYIN' I WENT DOWN THEIR COMMANDO--BUT IT WAS SPUR OF THE MOMENT!




BABY--VERY SAFE! MAYBE 6 INCHES LONG AND SMALLER AROUND THAN A PENCIL!

STILL VERY SAFE--3 FEET AWAY. A "LEETLE" BIGGER ONE THOUGH!

STILL VERY COMFORTABLE-BUT THIS IS A PARENT!

GIANT WASP ON EDGE OF EARTH. DISTRACTION FROM SNAKE!

STILL OK--NOT A THREAT--DOESN'T KNOW I'M THERE! "HE SAID, KNOWINGLY!"
STUPID A** WASP!

 JUSTINCASE. ONE LAST LOOK AT THE SKY........

BUSTED--BUT STILL VERY SAFE, NOTE TO SELF: DON'T LOOK AWAY AT STUPID SKY-IT WILL STILL BE THERE!


 HE'S PROBABLY JUST NEEDLING ME..BUT MAYBE I SHOULD LEAF!

RUH ROH!--NOT QUITE AS SAFE- AND STICK IS RIGHT OUT OF REACH! SNAKES POSTURE HAS CHANGED. SO HAVE MY SHORTS!

PUSHING IT- SHORTS DEFINITELY NEED WASHING!

 DEER MOSS- IN CASE I DON'T MAKE IT.....


SEE VIDEO BELOW!




video


LOVE YOU ALL......WILL BE WASHING SHORTS AND GOING TO CARDIOLOGIST TODAY! SERIOUSLY--IT' MY REGULAR APPOINTMENT--BUT I THINK I PASSED MY STRESS TEST YESTERDAY!

JMc