Friday, May 27, 2011

SEC BASEBALL, COLLEGE WORLS SERIES, SOFTBALL & ROAD TRIPS!!

SEC BASEBALL, COLLEGE WORLD SERIES, SOFTBALL & ROAD TRIPS!
OH-AND AIR CONDITIONING:WHICH IS MY NEW WORK OUT ROUTINE! IT'S DONE IN A ROOMBA, SUPINE, IN DOWNWARD FACING LOG: NAMASTE!
NOW I KNOW THERE MAY NOT BE TONS OF SPORTS FANS OUT THERE, HOWEVER WHEN THE TEMP IS PEGGING 95-98 EACH DAY, AND I CAN'T STAND THE HEAT ANYMORE- I'M RESIGNED TO INSIDE STUFF, A LOT OF THE TIME. THIS IS PRIME-TIME ENTERTAINMENT FOR ME- (AND YES, IT GET'S MONOTONOUS AT TIMES)......BUT IT IS A SLIGHT DISTRACTION TO MY PLIGHT, WORLD AFFAIRS, AND KILLER TORNADOES.
ESCAPISM AT IT'S BEST
 WHAT I'M RUNNING BACK TO, FOR A WEEKEND! AND I'VE BEEN HOME- OR HOME BOUND (SOME-SELF INFLICTED), MOST MEDICAL, FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS UNTIL THE RECENT  RECONNECT, AND NEW MEDS.! THAT'S A HARD TRANSITION, WHEN YOU WANT TO WORK AND ARE TOLD YOU CAN'T DO WHAT & WHERE YOUR  PASSION LIES.
I MUST ADMIT- AFTER ONLY SEVERAL DOSES OF THE NEW MEDICINE, I AM FEELING LESS TIRED, AND MORE MOTIVATED. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A PLACEBO EFFECT, OR BETTER PERFUSION: IT'S WORKING! I'M STILL NOT ABLE TO WORK: BUT I CAN LIVE!!!!
 HOT HAZY SC SUNSET! 98 DEGREES IN MAY!
WHAT I'M LEAVING-- STIFLING HEAT! YES IT'S HOT IN FL...BUT WITH THAT LAKE AND FRIENDS AND CHAMPIPPLE- IT'S GREAT
CHAMPIPPLE IS A WONDERFUL NEW WHITE WINE I'VE DISCOVERED...WE CALL IT CHAMPIPPLE AFTER FRED SANFORD'S, CHAMPAGNE AND RIPPLE, FROM THE OLD SHOW!
GOOGLE EARTH VIEWS OF FAULT LINE FROM SPACE......
OK: OK--IT'S JOHN'S VIEW OF DRIED MUD AT POND!
ALIVE ONLY 3 DAYS AGO!!!!!
 & SO WAS HE!
DEAD, BECAUSE THE FLOWER LET HIM DOWN. OR DID IT?THE FLOWER IS DEAD TOO!
HOW I WAS FEELING 3 DAYS AGO. CRUSHED WITH NO CAFFEINE.
HOW I FEEL THIS MORNING: LIKE THE REAL THING. IN PERFECT HARMONY! 
WAIT: SORRY, THAT WAS GAS....AND YES: I KNOW IT'S EMPTY, MEAN JOE GREEN!! 
 WHAT A TANGLED WEB IS WOVE, WHEN WE DON'T GET IN OUR CAR AND DROVE?  WT_?... LOOK AT ALL THE CRAP THAT ACCUMULATES IN A WEB!
 BUT GAS IS COMING DOWN!!!!
LET'S NOT LET ALL OF THE WORLD'S POLITICAL AND CLIMACTIC CHANGES, ALONG WITH A CERTAIN FEELING OF NATIONAL DESPAIR AT THE RECESSION/ POLITICAL CLIME, DRAG US DOWN ANYMORE. WHAT SAY WE TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK, AND ALSO THE WAY WE PERCEIVE OUR LIVES?

 WE DO/CAN CONTROL THAT!!!! CAN'T WE?
LOVE YOU ALL
JMc