Thursday, May 26, 2011

RUNNING AWAY TO ANYWHERE


RUNNING AWAY TO ANYWHERE!




HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO RUN AWAY SO FAR AND SO FAST THAT YOU DIDN'T CARE WHERE YOU ENDED UP?



I'VE KINDA FELT THAT WAY RECENTLY. NOT A HOPELESS FLEE-- JUST A COMPLETE CHANGE OF PLACE, SELF, SURROUNDINGS TYPE FLEE.

A REBIRTH? OR IS IT A DEATH: DEATH, TO THE OLD SELF, PAST, , PRESENT, CURRENT, BOTH MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY?...WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? AND NO--I'M NOT EVEN REMOTELY TALKING ABOUT PHYSICAL SUICIDE.

I THINK VISITS TO THE CARDIOLOGIST MAKE YOU THINK WEIRD CHIT--EVEN WHEN YOU GET AN OK REPORT- THERE IS ALWAYS THE THOUGHT THAT I COULD'VE DIED IN 2005! I CAME VERY CLOSE. SO I GUESS THIS IS JUST ONE OF THOSE CONTEMPLATIVE MOMENTS.

WHAT DO YOU CONTEMPLATE DAILY?

ARE YOU A GLASS 1/2 FULL, 1/2 EMPTY--OR IS IT JUST THE WRONG SIZED GLASS?
PERSPECTIVE...YEAH- THAT'S WHAT IT IS.........

PUT IT ALL IN PERSPECTIVE!

AND WHEN YOU DO: - IT MAKES YOU WANT TO RUN AS FAR AND AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO NO MATTER WHERE YOU END UP!





WHAT VIEW DOES HE SEE?





EXACT SAME OBJECT---WHCH VIEW ? AND DOES IT MATTER?



I CHOSE THIS VIEW OF LIFE!

FISHING AT SUNSET WITH A FRIEND. AND I RAN ALL THE WAY HERE AS FAST AS I COULD !


DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE? TO ANYONE?

LOVE YOU ALL.

JMc