Saturday, May 28, 2011

ALABAMA MASCOT


ALABAMA MASCOT



THE ALABAMA WOMEN'S' FAST-PITCH SOFTBALL TEAM WAS THE FIRST TO QUALIFY TODAY FOR THE COLLEGE WORLD SERIES.


UNFORTUNATELY--THE ALABAMA MASCOT: WHICH IS
AN ELEPHANT----WT_?????.... ANYWAY......  HAD TO GO TO THE DENTIST AFTER THE GAME.


WHEN THEY ASKED THE DENTIST, WHO HAPPENED TO BE I-TALIAN WHAT WAS WRONG HE SAID:






WAIT FOR IT:................







HIS  TUSKALOOSA!!!!!!


I'M SO PUNNY!


LOVE YOU ALL!

Oh--and as a public service announcement for the upcoming weekend"

A new  way to avoid any alcohol issues while driving:

I went out with some friends last night and tied one on.
Knowing that I was wasted, I did something that I have never done before.  I took a bus home.  I  arrived home safe and warm, which seemed really surprising as I have never driven a bus before.
 

JMc

6 comments:

  1. He He--Thanks sage--Have a Blessed Memorial Day my friend!

    God Bless out Troops and their families!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I always fall for your pranks?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm- because I'm so trusting and lovable??? ;-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hugs RK,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is corny!
    The last one is CLASSIC...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat--come back all rested and Hawaiian and bust my Chops!! LOL! But I totally agree--the first one was meant to be a total groaner!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: