Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TROLLING FOR READERS

TROLLING FOR READERS
I say to heck with the Social Networks numbers! That is what FB and Twitter are for. Blogs are for ranting, writing, and rythmitic.
OH YEAH, AND READING!!! 
 hence the TITLE: I"M TROLLING FOR READERS !
Actual picture of trolling on Lake Murray. See my rod?  Easy people!
NOW THIS IS MY KIND OF FISHING! CHECK OUT THE ACTUAL VIEW, PLUS WITH HEALTH CONCERNS, IT'S ALL ABOUT CONSERVING LIFE WHILE STILL ENJOYING IT!


I WANT 3000 MEMBERS BY WEDNESDAY--IT'S UP TO YOU PEOPLE!
 now
GET R' DONE!  
 
NOT!
How could you honestly maintain that many readers with genuine, heartfelt comments?
I don't even talk to my Mother that much! 
I love our family just like it is!
 THIS IS FOR SHADOW PLAY TUESDAY PICTURES, OR MANTIS DOES PUSH-UPS AT NIGHT!
SEE- BACK TO LONG BORING CRAP--

NOW, HERE IS A REAL TIME WASTER, BUT I COULD NOT STOP WATCHING THIS THING. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT, PLEASE WATCH UNTILL THE END. IF YOU HAVE--THEN YOU'LL PROBABLY WATCH THE WHOLE THING AGAIN ANYWAY LIKE I DO EVERY TIME I SEE IT!!
I CAN'T REMEMBER THE PARTICULARS OF HOW MANY BALLS, AND HOW MUCH TIME WENT INTO SET-UP--SO
GOOGLE IT, OK? I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME! 
video
AND YES--I'LL BE CHECKING THE STATS!    LIKE I HAVE THE TIME FOR THAT!

THE ONLY STATS THAT COUNT ARE THE COMMON BOND WE SHARE, OUR LOVE FOR ALL THINGS ARTISTIC!
LOVE YOU ALL: SOME MORE THAN OTHERS.

JUST SEEING IF YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION!
JMc