Thursday, March 3, 2011

THANK YOU--NO SERIOUSLY....THANKS!

THANK YOU! : NO SERIOUSLY....THANKS!
Many times in life we forget to say a simple thank you to those that make us feel the absolute best about ourselves.
Now that has nothing to do with this Blog----

OF COURSE IT DOES. 
From my start of changing over my Journals of 15-18 years--which many have yet to see the light of a CRT, and I never expected to allow anyone to read...to morphing into Friendships, and Relationships--(all Platonic)...I have never even met a fellow Blogger, in this Cyber World.

Although there are many I'd like to meet at at retreat together! hat would be insanely funny!

I have a couple of Best Friends, and more acquaintances, IRL.....but I have numerous Friends that I definitely Identify with here, and can honestly say I LOVE & RESPECT!

How can I say that? Because you respond in kind, and we build each other up with our posts and comments! We have honest, loving and edifying meetings in this really cool medium!

I thank each and every one who has ever lurked, stalked, and especially read and commented on this BLOG!

You are truly special friends, and I care deeply for you, and the interactions we share! I can honestly say that I am here for any of you who frequent, and ever need to talk, confide or need Prayer, or ANY type of Mental, Spiritual, or just an EAR TO HEAR W/O JUDGMENT!!!

GOD BLESS,

JMc

A rose is a rose by any other name-unless it is WRONG, and is a Camellia!






And may your tinfoil hats protect you from all things evil!