Thursday, March 24, 2011

FINISHED, DONE, KAPUT!



FINISHED, DONE, KAPUT!




I'M NOT GOING TO POST ANYMORE!






I'M MOT GOING TO POST ANY LESS EITHER!





SUNSET OVER FIELD




NATURE CLAIMS ANOTHER---PROBABLY A HAWK, GETS AN UNKNOWN VICTIM. THE FUR LOOKS & FELT LIKE OPOSSUM. THIS IS JUST WHAT A DAILY WALK CAN REVEAL. WE JUST NEED TO OPEN OUR EYES, TO SEE!


THIS IS A BALL OF SCAT. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LEFT IT. I MAY RETURN TOMORROW TO SEE WHAT'S IN IT. (BONES, OR FUR, LIKE I FOUND IN FIELD, ETC....)  HEY---I'M BORED OK!!!??
I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING THIS LARGE, AND THIS PERFECTLY ROUND ! THIS WAS NOT UNDER A LIMB, BUT NEAR THE WATERS EDGE.

FOR SIZE COMPARISON--A LOT LARGER THAN A GOLF BALL! ANY IDEAS?
I KNOW WE HAVE COYOTES--BUT THIS ISN'T TYPICAL OF COYOTE OR DOG POO.
I THINK IT WOULD BE TOUGHER TO POOP THAT PINE CONE MYSELF!



COOL SPIDER WEB IN POLLINATOR!

THIS AND...


THIS....

AND THIS...ARE CAUSING THIS....

POLLEN SPLASH! ACHOO!

I CAN NEVER CATCH THE SPLASH DUE TO CAMERA LAG!!!

THESE GUYS ARE COOL--HUMMINGBIRDS LOVE EM..BUT IT'S TOO EARLY YET!

AND THIS IS WHY I WALK TO THE MAILBOX WITH A CAMERA!

BEATS T.V.!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL.
JMc