Sunday, February 27, 2011

SPRING HAS ALMOST SPRUNG !!!!

SPRING HAS ALMOST SPRUNG !!!!

BUT WE STILL HAVE MARCH TO GO. HOWEVER IT WILL BE 80 HERE TOMORROW, AND ONE DAY NEXT WEEK.
SO YOU CAN SEE SOME THINGS, ARE STARTING TO TAKE A PEEK!






SO I'M


CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'





EVEN THOUGH ALMOST EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE THE FIRST 5 WORDS OF THE SONG:

I HAVE FAITH THAT THE NEW BIRTH OF SPRING AND A LIFT IN SPIRITS IS RIGHT AROUND THE BEND!


STATE FLOWER

HEY BUDS!!!!

SPIDER HOUSE--SOON MILLIONS--WELL CLOSE TO IT-OF SPIDERS WILL EMERGE.



BIRTH OF A CAMELLIA!
I'LL HELP THE CONTRACTIONS ALONG
I'LL TAKE THE EPIDURAL NOW!


IT'S CROWNING!

 PUSHHHHH & BREATHE

 A LITTLE MORE!!!!

 OMG----TWINS!!


CALL LIFE-FLIGHT! (THIS REALLY IS LIFE-FLIGHT THAT FLEW OVER!)
 


THE POND IS STARTING TO COME TO LIFE. HOW ABOUT YOU?






I LOVE THIS SEASON OF NEW BIRTH, LIFE AND A LIFTING OF SPIRITS: ESPECIALLY AFTER THE WINTER WE HAVE HAD!


WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?


LOVE YOU ALL


JMc