Saturday, February 5, 2011

RECONNECTING HAS IT'S HURDLES! GETTING OLDER?


RECONNECTING HAS IT'S HURDLES! GETTING OLDER?


HIGH SCHOOL


 HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GUILTY OF LOOKING AT OTHERS YOUR OWN AGE AND THINKING,
  SURELY I CAN'T LOOK THAT OLD?    WELL.... YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE.

 MY NAME IS BARBIE DOLL AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR MY FIRST
 APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST. I NOTICED HIS DDS DIPLOMA, WHICH BORE HIS
  FULL NAME.

 SUDDENLY, I REMEMBERED A TALL, HANDSOME, DARK-HAIRED BOY WITH THE SAME
 NAME HAD BEEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS SOME 30-ODD YEARS AGO.    COULD HE
 BE THE SAME GUY THAT I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON, WAY BACK THEN?

 UPON SEEING HIM, HOWEVER, I QUICKLY DISCARDED ANY SUCH THOUGHT. THIS
 BALDING, GRAY-HAIRED MAN WITH THE DEEPLY LINED FACE WAS WAY TOO OLD TO
 HAVE BEEN MY CLASSMATE.

 AFTER HE EXAMINED MY TEETH, I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD ATTENDED MORGAN PARK
  HIGH SCHOOL ..

 'YES. YES, I DID. I'M A MUSTANG,' HE GLEAMED WITH PRIDE.

 'WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE?' I ASKED.

 HE ANSWERED, 'IN 1975.. WHY DO YOU ASK?'

 'YOU WERE IN MY CLASS!', I EXCLAIMED.

 HE LOOKED AT ME CLOSELY.

 THEN, THAT UGLY,

 OLD,

 BALD,

 WRINKLED,

 FAT ASS,

 GRAY-HAIRED,

 DECREPIT

 SON-OF-A-BITCH ASKED,

'WHAT DID YOU TEACH???' 
(TAKEN FROM THE INTERNET: SOURCE UNKNOWN.)




MID-TO LATE TWENTIES.....

WALKING ON 100 DEGREE DAY RIGHT BEFORE BYPASS SURGERY WAS NEEDED!!!!
ILLNESS TAKES IT'S TOLL! BUT I WAS STILL ME!!!!!

LOOK AT THE BUTTON- YOU PERVS!

THIS PAST SPRING EVEN BEFORE NEW MED MADE ME FEEL EVEN BETTER.
I WAS STILL STRUGGLING PHYSICALLY-BUT PUSHED MYSELF, AS I AM NOT GIVING UP ON LIFE. I WAS ON THE COUCH for 3 DAYS AFTER THIS TRIP....BUT IT WAS WORTH EVERY SECOND!

THE ABOVE PIC WAS TAKEN 5 YEARS AFTER THE PRE-ILLNESS PIC!

I still can't be up a full day..let alone work 8 hours! But I do what I can!


NO NEED TO ANSWER UNLESS YOU JUST WANT- THESE ARE JUST POSERS?

DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AGING? LOSING PHYSICAL ABILITY?
WHY & WHAT BOTHERS YOU THE MOST?
DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE AS YOUNG AS YOU FEEL?
WOULD YOU NOT ATTEND A FUNCTION, DUE TO YOUR LOOKS, IF PEERS FROM CHILDHOOD WERE ATTENDING THAT YOU HADN'T SEEN SINCE THEN?

I AM STILL DELUSIONAL AND BELIEVE I CAN PLAY IN THE SUPERBOWL IN MY MIND--OR SURVIVE IN THE ALASKAN WILDERNESS ON MY OWN.



I ONLY ASK BECAUSE I THINK WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL. IT IS THE SOUL, SPIRIT, MIND AND HEART OF A PERSON I LOOK AT, RIGHT AFTER THE T&A.


TONSILS AND ADENOIDS!!! WHAT DID YOU THINK I MEANT????

LOVE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY SPECIAL FRIENDS HERE, WHOM I CONSIDER THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ON THE PLANET!!!









THEN I LOOK AND FEEL LIKE THIS!!!!
CAN I GET AN AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

JMc