Friday, February 25, 2011

NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND....THIS IS AN EMBARRASMENT

NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND....THIS IS AN EMBARRASSMENT

shhhh. secret word for the day..........

STOOPID !

SERIOUSLY--WHEN DID PARENTS STOP BECOMING ACCOUNTABLE, AND THE REST OF US BECAME ENABLERS BY ALLOWING SUB-PAR PERFORMANCES TO GO UNPUNISHED! MAYBE UNPUNISHED IS TOO STRONG- BUT YOU GET MY DRIFT RIGHT?

HERE IS AN ACTUAL EXIT EXAM IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM----AND YOU ONLY HAVE TO GET  4--- FOUR-- FOUR-  RIGHT!!

PLEASE CHECK THE ANSWERS AS TWO WILL SURPRISE YOU!
LIKE SANTA CLAUS IN FL IN FEBRUARY- THIS FUZZY, YETI STYLE PIC BEGS THE QUESTION--
IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM, YOU CAN STILL GET OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL!

USE A NUMBER TWO---(GET IT?)  PENCIL.


1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats? 
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? 
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? 
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name? 
8) What color is a purple finch? 
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? 
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Remember, you need only 4 correct answers to pass. 
Check your answers below ....



ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ 












1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?  116 years 

2) Which country makes Panama hats?   Ecuador 

3) From which animal do we get cat gut?  Sheep and Horses

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November 

5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?  Squirrel fur 

6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?  Dogs  

7) What was King George VI's first name?  Albert 
 

8) What color is a purple finch?  Crimson 
 
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?   New Zealand 
 
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane? Orange (of course) 
 
What do you mean, you failed?

Me, too.

(And if you try to tell me you passed, you LIED!) 
Pass this on to some brilliant friends,
so they may feel stupid too .
STOOPID IS AS STOOPID DOES!

THE EVOLUTIONARY TREE...MIND DIDN'T BRANCH!
SEE BELOW



DEAD AND LEANING--I'M AT THE SHALLOW END OF THE GENE POOL!


LOVE YOU ALL--STUDY HARDER NEXT TIME!

JMc

14 comments:

  1. Awww man if I knew there was going to be a pop quiz I would have skipped today. I knew the black box was orange and none of the words in the question would be relevant to the answers...so what is my GPA on the stoopid-o-meter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really don't believe they use this in schools, do you? They don't use it in Ohio.

    This has been around the internet for 20 years. And yes, I've really been online that long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark--you are a 4.o in my book--and the school of life!! THAT's where it counts!!

    BBB!!!

    J


    Jeannie--I told you to study!

    J



    Kay,

    I know it is bogus. I was just having fun with it. This was fodder for an emergency I can't think of chit Post!!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. JeaNNIE--lOVE THE nEW pIC--i JUST NOTICED IT!!! cool!!!

    SEE IT GOT A cla OUT OF ME!!!!
    j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not, I actually got exactly four correct. But, considering I've seen this before...that's not very good!! My memory's not what it use to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kELLY--do not MAKE ME LEAVE YOU BEHIND!!! SNICKER!

    tHANKS AS ALWAYS FOR DROPPING BY!

    hUGS,

    j

    Whoops--CLA-Caps Lock Affliction--it is getting more worserererer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey John, You won't believe this my Friend, I actually got 100% on this one--I missed 100% of the answers :^0

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMBO Jimmy!!!! I almost called you a story teller!!! Good one Bro!

    J

    Truthfully--I did too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA!! I just quizzed my house mate, who for the record is so ridiculously smart that when we watch Jeopardy together I kinda want to just yell "oh shut up smart ass!" (the only categories he rarely sweeps are "80's pop culture" & "fashion" - I got those covered)... but he only got 2 of those questions correct!
    Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS. he just made me re-read him the questions again... and when we got to the end he got all red in that face and yelled out "That's just retarded! Why don't the call it the "orange box?!!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crap! I thought I aced the darn thing...Instead I got zilch...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goofy--- Welcome to the Mad House of Full on! I LOVED your guest post and your Blog!! I definitely am a fan!

    Please come back any--no ALL the time!!

    This is hard hitting edumacational stuff here!!!

    Hugs,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO! Do you see the totally retarded first ever gif I did?

    That was because of Cake Betch!! I'll never do another....is see phenomenal or what???

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: