Thursday, February 3, 2011

CAPdatPIC; CAPTION THE PICTURE


"CAPdatPIC"
or
 CAPTION THE PICTURE- for those that need HELP! U KNOW WHO U R!

A first time installation, and possibly the last: depending on the HL: HUMILIATION LEVEL!

The rules are simple: STUDY the picture well. Think outside the picture as well as the details (or lack of them) you see in it, and post a Caption in Comments.

This is a pic of Myself on Christmas Eve in Fl. It is OF ME, because it's my Blog and I want my 7.5 Minutes of Fame. 

I checked with Andy Warhol, and Bloggers only get 7.5 minutes. But with our continued support and power, we should be able to work up to the full 15!!

If you want to tell others to shhhhaaaawing by, fine. For this one, I'll be da Judge..but on others????? Hmmmmmm.......- well, we'll see how this one goes! 
HAVE FUN-WITHIN REASON, AT MY EXPENSE.

OF COURSE THERE ISN'T A PRIZE!   GREEDY *()&(*$@!%$#~!!!
yet!

BUT- WHO KNOWS--MAYBE NEXT TIME?????

HEY--WAIT A MINUTE: SMELL OF BURNING RUBBER, BRAIN, THIS MAY BE A WAY TO GET RID OF MY

C.R.A.P.   !!!!

Call anytime as there are NO operators standing by.

1 - 800 - WIN - CRAP  
(BR-549)
SO :

CAPdatPIC  !


#1 aka: first ever: ME IN FL. AT CHRISTMAS-  MOM TOOK PIC
I think a Double Click will really blow it up--(but you really don't want to do that! :-)







#2.  Bonus pic since this is the first time!

Pic Courtesy of :ThereIFixedIt.com

I HAD TO GET THIS PLUG IN! IT'S MY ONLY OUTLET. SHOCKING I KNOW. I HAVE TO VOLT NOW AS I'VE RESISTED ENOUGH. CURRENT LY THIS IS ALL I HAVE AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT! SO SOCKET TO ME!


TAKE AWAY: IS IT HELPFUL OR HARMFUL TO BE ABLE TO LAUGH AT YOURSELF????

I'LL LET THIS ONE SIT A DAY OR TWO!


JMc