Monday, January 31, 2011

A TRIP TO SUMTER


PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT LATER TODAY!!!!

DON'T MISS IT!

Confused

I  became confused when I heard the word "Service" used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue 'Service'
U.S. Postal 'Service'
Telephone
'Service'
Cable TV
'Service'  
Civil 'Service'
State
, City, County & Public 'Service'
Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'Service' meant.
But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service' a few cows.


BAM
!!!  It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.  

I would hope that you are now just as enlightened as I am.
 
PS:  THIS IS NOT THE PSA!!

 


11 comments:

  1. A public service to whom?
    This should be interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL_ Pat-- Getting NERVOUS are we!!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm - I think you've cleared things up nicely. And so it fits when we call them all f*'ers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See? You haven't even posted it yet and it's getting interesting already....

    ReplyDelete
  5. And not one of them so much as bought me dinner first. Cheap b******s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we always knew what these "services" were doing to or for us, just had to hear it in a different way. Brilliant John and funny. R

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, I have a great friend with a cattle farm and bulls and cows that could give you more bull to talk about. True!!! You would like each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, it all makes sense now John :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too funny. I was also thinking that those terms are oxymorons created by morons.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah yes it is all clear to me now. From this point forward my cow wears a chastity belt as will my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pat--LOL--My Friend! u r the Best!

    J


    Jen-- it's almost like us GUYS huh? "The Good Ole BOY System"! Until you Ladies taught us how to act!! I hope we are breaking up that entrenched Circle of Friends!!

    Great response--I did LOL!!!

    J


    Rennie! Hiya Gal!!! I would love to hear those "Cock" and Bull stories! Go Gamecocks! Thanks my special friend!

    Hugs and Love,

    J


    Jimmy-- Stick with me Bro! I'll LEARN ya somethin'--LOL!

    Thanks Buddy!

    J


    Robyn...Hiya Sweetie! I love it! Well stated.

    Hugs and Love,

    J


    Mark-- Moooove down here so we can raise some cane together! NO--You attack em from the North, and I'll attack em from the South!

    Sounds like Egypt got tired of it!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: