Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW & ICE


SNOW & ICE

TWICE IN SEVERAL WEEKS!
WE RECEIVED 5 INCHES OF SNOW IN THE MIDLANDS OF SC. THERE WERE 120 ACCIDENTS THIS AM. 

DUMBUTTS!
OF COURSE MANY OF THOSE WERE "ESSENTIAL" REDNECKS WHO HAD TO GET OUT!!! PEOPLE THAT HAD TO GET IN TO WORK. 

LIKE HOSPITAL WORKERS- WHO ARE NOW PATIENTS FOR THE LAST TIRED SHIFT TO STAY AND TAKE CARE OF: OR THEY RESTING COMFORTABLY AT HOME!



THE BEGINNING--MIDNIGHT MONDAY: 12:31 AM

GREENHOUSE & SIDEWALK-  DUSTING! (Re-Cycle Bin to catch and Re-cycle Snow!)


Same Rail & Sidewalk 4 hours later- WITH HOPE'S TRACKS!.


What I've been told all my life never to eat!!!

HEY-SHE HAD TO GO OUT! Or either DURFEE visited me overnight! (Inside joke--errr, OK, it better be an Outside Joke! Poet or not--Don't pee in my house and put it in a book! :-)




Greenhouse- During the Fall.


WHO I WANT TO BE!!! THIS IS DOC.

A LEGEND OF THE FALL!!!