Saturday, January 22, 2011

NEW SIGN? HOROSCOPE THAT IS?


NEW SIGN? HOROSCOPE THAT IS?

THE OLD SONG " BORN UNDER A BAD SIGN",

WELL MINE SAID:  

TAXI!!!


 

Born Under A Bad Sign

by   CREAM

 

 

 

Born under a bad sign
I been down since I begin to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck,
I wouldn't have no luck at all
Hard luck and trouble is my only friend
I been on my own ever since I was ten
Born under a bad sign
I been down since I begin to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck,
I wouldn't have no luck at all
I can't read, haven't learned how to write
My whole life has been one big fight
Born under a bad sign
I been down since I begin to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck,
I wouldn't have no luck at all
I ain't lyin'
If it wasn't for bad luck
I wouldn't have no kind-a luck
If it wasn't for real bad luck,
I wouldn't have no luck at all
Wine and women is all I crave
A big legged woman is
gonna carry me to my grave
Born under a bad sign
I been down since I begin to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck,
I wouldn't have no luck at all
Yeah, my bad luck boy
Been havin' bad luck all of my days, yes


I PUT LITTLE IF ANY STOCK IN HOROSCOPES OR LUCK. 
I'M A FECES, BTW!

MY FATE LIES IN THE HANDS OF GOD AND MY DECISIONS BASED ON WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE GAINED FROM HIM....AND THE PROPER APPLICATION OF THAT WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE..., NOT LUCK !

I THINK WE CONTROL MORE OF OUR DESTINY THAN WE GIVE OURSELVES CREDIT FOR,  OR CONVERESLY BLAME ON "BAD LUCK". LET'S WO/MAN UP, AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS OR INACTION'S.

OR NOT!

PS: MY HOROSCOPE SAYS I'M STILL A LEO- THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW EASTERN HOROSCOPE: AUG 1OTH.  

 AREN'T MOST SO GENERIC THAT YOU CAN READ ALMOST ANYTHING INTO THEM AND MAKE THEM FIT?

I DO THINK THE PERSONALITY TRAITS ARE PRETTY CLOSE, BUT I CAN'T SEE ME LIVING MY LIFE BASED ON HOROSCOPES.

HAVING SAID THAT: TWO PARTICULAR ONES-  WERE INCREDIBLY ACCURATE AND SPECIFIC!! COINCIDENCE?

 WITHIN ONE HOUR OF RETURNING FROM THE CARDIOLOGIST WONDERING HOW WE WERE GOING TO FARE, WHEN MY WORK DISABILITY RUNS OUT--THE DR. I VOLUNTEERED FOR CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I WAS READY TO COME BACK!!!!!

I AM GOING TO START AGAIN WITH MEDMISSIONS, VOLUNTEERING (4 DAYS A MONTH INSTEAD OF THE 2 WE INITIALLY DID.) IT HAS GROWN THAT MUCH!. I HAD TO TAKE A BREAK FOR A WHILE, DUE TO HEALTH, BUT I FEEL SO GREAT NOW! 

THAT MY FRIENDS IS GOD, FATE, KISMET, KARMA, AND

GOOD LUCK! ;-) !!

THIS ALSO MAY LEAD TO A PAYING JOB IN THE FUTURE! PER THE DOC!

OR NOT.

REGARDLESS: GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL OF MY LIFE!

BUT THAT'S JUST MY TAKE. 

WHAT IS YOURS ON HOROSCOPES/NUMEROLOGY, ETC?


JMc