Friday, January 28, 2011

iPOST


iPOST

and iGonna get in so much trouble-Ipost this right before Ileave


It all began with an iPhone...

March was when my son celebrated his 15th birthday and I got him an iPhone.  
 
He just loved it. Who wouldn ' t?



I celebrated my birthday in July and my wife made me  
Very happy when she bought me an iPad. 
My daughter ' s birthday was in August so I got her an iPod Touch. 
 
 
September came by, so for my wife's birthday I bought her an iRon. 
 
 
 It was around then that the fight started . . .
What my wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated
into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean. This unfortunately activated the iNag app.

Which led me to the iHospital and iGet out Thursday.
 

ABOVE PICS THROUGH E-MAIL. BOTTOM PICS iHAVE TO TAKE THE HEAT FOR!


iKNOW,  RIGHT!!


AND DON'T FORGET THE AFFORDABLE E-READER I AM GOING TO MARKET SOON



PICS OUT OF FOCUS AS WILL BE THE E-BILLS!



AS WELL AS MY OWN iPAD!

LOVE YOU ALL... iDO!!!!

JMc

11 comments:

  1. that was a CLASSIC!
    I just showed this post to my wife and daughter and they were also cracking up!
    Just hilarious my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAT- Thanks my Friend. I usually know if it cracks me up--you will love it too.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was AWESOME!
    loved it

    : )

    Kittycat

    ReplyDelete
  4. KK- Why THANK YOU "Darlink"!!!! ;_)

    iAPPRECIATE it!

    Love ya!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one.

    I absolutely loath iRoning.

    So much, I bought an iSteamer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't have an iron in my house.
    True!

    ReplyDelete
  7. was the ihospital able to get the iRon out of your iSkull?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanie--iLOL.

    J

    RK-- Are you in a nudist Icolony? snicker?

    J

    sage- iDON't remember the stay!

    J


    THE iRONY of it all!!!! ar ar

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe...ahhh...the signs of the iworld we live in!
    hilarious:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my GOD!!! You are one sick puppy, you know that??

    I hope you got a serious smack upside the head for that iRon joke...otherwise (smacks John upside the head....HARD!)

    Those glasses are freakin' hilarious...better get a patent on that before someone steals it!

    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn--Ithank You! LOL.


    Hope all is going great!!

    John


    Kathryn- iOOOOWWWWW! The Irony was not lost on me.... ;_).

    You are iAWESOME!

    I had a blast on that glasses post!!. They could probably be sold on an Infomercial----but wait, don't call now: there's more CRAP to come!!

    1-800-iSUCKER!!!!

    iHugs from SC. PS: It was 75 degrees here yesterday. Unreal after what we and YOU have been getting!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: