Friday, December 17, 2010

POST "STRESS" TEST AND HAPPY- BLUES & HAIKU MY HEART FRIDAY!

meteor shower
God's power-point BRIGHT night lights
healed MY broken heart

Click on Link above-(Haiku my Heart) to participate!



POST "STRESS" TEST AND HAPPY/ BLUES...
RELAXING TODAY AND LETTING EVERYTHING SOAK IN. 
I STILL CANNOT GO TO FL, FOR THE CHRISTMAS REUNION.. FOR SAFETY REASONS,  

SO THE CARDIOLOGIST WON'T BE SUED IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN! LOL

But it truly is smarter! Mom is coming through from NC on her way down, so we will exchange gifts outside of Fatz--BBBBAAABBBYYY BACK RIBS!!!! That is always a nice lunch visit!
I wish I could make it- but I will be there in Spirit- and I have been known to take off and crash and burn to FL anyway! I had so many JOKES planned to play on everyone...but, I'll get them later!
The rain has cleared. It BEAUTIFUL and WARM--from high's in the 30' and 40's to almost 60!!! So I'm gonna walk and enjoy the fresh air! 

Here is a Doppler View of the weather system that passed through! If it had lasted longer than 4 hours, 

we were going to have to call a Doctor for the Weatherman!
DOUBLE DOPPLER!
JMc