Friday, December 31, 2010

LAST POST OF 2010!


LAST POST OF 2010!

OK--WHO SAID, THANK GOD????  :-)

MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA,
AND AMERICA BLESS GOD!:  

& ESPECIALLY ALL OF MY BLOGGER FRIENDS, AND FAMILY
SEE WHY I LIKE THE NUMBER 11 ?  (PIC FROM 1971 !!)


MAY

2011

BE THE BEST, MOST BLESSED YEAR OF YOUR LIVES!

 I LOVE YOU ALL, AND YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!


THE HUNT FOR THE NEW HOUSE IS ON STARTING 1/1/11 !!!!!!!!!!!



MAY WE ALL ENJOY MANY MORE SUNSETS.......

AND OUR REFLECTIONS BRING....

HOPE!!!!


 AND LEAF US WITH JOY UNBRIDLED,AND LOVE EVERLASTING!

 


AND MAY THESE TREE-O'S, ABOVE......... (AR AR)
(SAME TREE- DIFFERENT SEASONS AND WAYS OF LOOKING AT TIMES PASSING...)

Help us Branch Out, Put Down Roots, Go Out on a Limb, Bark at the Moon, Climb any Mountain, Leaf Our Troubles Behind... I know This is Sappy, but I have to get These Puns Out Before They Expire!

I PRAY

FAITH, HOPE, AND LOVE, 
IN, AND OF, LIFE


RENEW OUR

FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE,

 FOR EACH OTHER.

AND ALL HUMANKIND!

PEACE! PASS IT ON!
JMc

14 comments:

  1. Hope you have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Good luck with the House Hunting....we all know what a pain that can be!

    VVBHFATP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, John!!! What a cutie you were -- and a QB to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eMILY--

    i'M NOYT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PHYSICAL PROCESS, AS i WOULD RATHER BUILD- AS WE KOW HAT WE WANT. bUT THE aDVENTURE WILL BE EXCITING!

    vvvvbhftp,
    hUGS gAL,

    jOHN





    KAY- aWWWWW- HE SAID BLUSHING!

    Thanks so much!!!


    jOHN


    WOW_ CLA Caps Lock Affliction on my first comment of 2011! LOL--Some things just never change!!

    JOhn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and nice pics. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RK-- Right back at ya!! Big Hugs!

    JOhn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can amen all that. Find your house and live well in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen.

    Beautiful pictures John.

    (My boys were always #11 in soccer!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year my Good Friend, may your year be filled with hope and happiness, health and prosperity, joy and pleasure and all the blessings you deserve because in my book you are a good man.

    Thank You for being you, I look forward to a blessed 2011 with our friendship growing stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May God bless you, John, for a wonderful year ahead. You were so cute in that photo. I bet you were a heart breaker.
    Big hugs,
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing. May God bless you in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well...HAPPY NEW YEAR, my fren!!

    PS - I plan to start reading Cloudia's book soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! Sounds like you're up to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  13. TWM- Will do bro!

    Thanks,

    J


    Jeannie!

    Thanks my friend!

    #11- Rules!


    J



    Jimmy-- YOU can count on all of that my FRIEND!!!!! Great comment!

    J


    robyn- Thanks--Don't know about the heartbreaker part--I was a SLOW starter when it came to the Ladies......

    Hugs Back,
    J

    Middle child- THAN YOU!!! Welcome to the Mad House!
    May you bre blessed beyond compare in 2011!

    JOhn


    Angel-- Hi You!!! HUgs and LOve in 2011!!!

    JOhn



    LuLu-- What can I say chica--another one down and a new one to go!


    OK__ Let me know when you do and we can pick one day and do a review!!!
    HyB

    Juanny


    La Cremiere-- Welcome to Full-On! This year is going to be Awesome!

    Be Blessed!

    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: