Thursday, December 23, 2010

HEADING TO FL. GOING TO MISS SC WHITE CHRISTMAS!!

AN OLD 35 MM TAKEN OF A TWIG ON A BALCONY OF A CHALET WHEN WE WERE SKIING IN BOONE NC, IN THE LATE 70'S!!! IT DIDN'T SCAN IN TOO WELL AND THE ARTIFACT ON THE RIGHT IS PAINTSHOP I THINK!!!


 THIS WAS OUR LAST SNOW! 2007-2008 I THINK. OUR PINE TREES WERE BEAUTIFUL!!

HEADING TO FL. GOING TO MISS POSSIBLE SC WHITE CHRISTMAS!! WE HAVE NEVER HAD ONE IN HISTORY!

I'LL BE HEADING TO FL AT 5:00 IN THE AM. LEAVING A POSSIBLE SNOWFALL EVENT IN SC, WHICH IS RARE!

FL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SUNNY & IN THE 70'S...NOW IT IS GOING TO RAIN AND TURN COLD. PROBABLY 38--IN TAMPA, WHICH MEANS FREEZING OR BELOW IN OCALA!

HOWEVER, YOU CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON FAMILY LOVE AND WARMTH, PLUS MY BRO IN LAW FROM "THE MOUNTAINS" OF NC IS BRINGING SOME REAL "SHINE! 


DO THE DEW!~!!!!!!

THERE IS REGULAR AND PEACH FLAVORED! CAN YOU SAY SNOCKERD IN THE SCRUB......OR LEAD POISONING--EITHER WAY YOU ARE COMATOSE! IT REALLY IS GOOD STUFF TO SIP!!!


OH,

AND YES- BURGLARS--THERE WILL BE SOMEONE HOME, AND WE ARE PROUD GUN OWNERS. THEY ARE LOADED AND READY, AND NOT IN A SAFE!

DON'T BEWARE THE DOG! BEWARE THE WIFE. I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO WHEN I WORKED NIGHTS- IF I EVER CAME HOME EARLY TO MAKE A BUTT-LOAD OF NOISE!

I WALKED IN ONE NIGHT TO A .38 POINTING AT ME! GOOD GAL, BABY!!!!!

SHE STILL OWES ME A PAIR OF POOT OF THE LOOMS FOR THAT ONE!

GOD BLESS ALL, AND I'LL POST SUNDAY OR MONDAY WHEN I GET BACK, HOPEFULLY TO SOME WHITE STUFF! WAIT- NOBODY GIVES YOU COCAINE FOR CHRISTMAS LIKE THEY DID IN THE EARLY 70'S!!!  LOL!



THANKFULLY--THAT'S ONE DRUG I BYPASSED!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HANUKKAH, KWANZAA AND ANY OTHER WAY YOU CELEBRATE!

JMc



OK--C'MON SPRING...WAIT WINTER JUST STARTED TUESDAY RIGHT??

I DON'T KNOW WHY I POSTED THIS.

RIGHT BEFORE IT ALL MELTED-- I HOPE TO RETURN TO THIS--IT CAN COME AN GO QUICKLY, BUT I DO LOVE TO SEE IT!!!

THIS IS MY CARBON FOOTPRINT! NOT TOO GREAT AS IT MELTED THE SNOW!