Monday, December 6, 2010

DOWNSTAIRS SHROOM


PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS PHENOMENAL SITE AND AWESOME MACROS!
THIS IS WORTH YOUR TIME!

Macros get large response!! Check it out by clickling here!

Then look at the  the Snowman--and scroll down and see all the great Macros that people sent in! The First two Macros are the most recent post on her site, are so beautiful of NC Freeze!!!!!

Check out Her entire site!


DOWNSTAIRS SHROOM!
This was my Entry--the others Blow me away!!! Sorry I had to re-size!




WAR OF THE WORLDS!




FEATHER IN YOUR CAP.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE these photos! Love the feather...God, I can see every detail of it. Is that from a pigeon? It looks like it's from a pigeon.

    The spider is creepy. And is that a mushroom in the first one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shot of that incredible mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great captures - I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kathryn-- yes--we had an incredibly wet summer and I have never seen that kind in my life!

    The Feather is from a Dove- that sadly a Hawk killed. Cycle of Life!

    Thanks so much!

    John



    Please everyone--Check out that site!! It is filled with Info and awesome Photos!




    amatterofhowyouseeit.com

    I am flattered--Thanks so much! I can't believe I even found it!

    John


    Ashley Sisk-- What an awesome compliment! Thanks so much.

    John


    Riot Kitty-- Thank you too! The check I promised is in the mail! :-)

    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great captures labatterie
    I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: