Monday, December 20, 2010

BRAKE UPDATE TELEGRAPH. STOP

JUST FOR:
BRAKE UPDATE TELEGRAPH. 



I FOUND A SHOP THAT DID MY BRAKES TODAY WHILE I WAITED.  EVERYONE ELSE WANTED ME TO LEAVE IT FOR THREE DAYS, WHICH I TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD !

NO MAJOR DAMAGE DONE.  I WAITED 4 1/2 HOURS, BUT SAVED A BUNCH OF MONEY BY NOT RENTING A CAR, PLUS HAVING TO GET  BRAKES FIXED ANYWAY!
IT WORKED OUT PERFECTLY!



I ALMOST THREW MYSELF THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD, THE FIRST TIME I HAD TO....

IN TRAFFIC, AFTER THE FIX!  

ANTI-LOCK MY BUTT! 

(HEFF WILL DO THAT FOR FREE!) HEY,I HAD TO BEAT HIM TO THE PUNCH ONCE BEFORE CHRISTMAS! IT'S PROBABLY SPIKED ANYWAY!

OH &
ALTO! KANPE! PAUSA! NDAOJ!  
ホルト! TUMIGIL!  APTURETU! 
STOOVA! AND NGAN CHAN!!!! 
 
SAYS MY LEETLE FREN! PARA MI AMIGA AIA? ILY!!
 
 
WILL BE GOING OUT TONIGHT FOR ECLIPSE, AS THIS IS AN ECLIPSE HAPPENING ON THE WINTER SOLSTICE, THIS HAPPENS ONCE EVERY 400 TO 500 YEARS!!!



NO REALLY--  STOP READING! THAT'S IT!

LOVE TO YOU ALL, AND DON'T FORGET TO:


 AND SMELL THE 

CAMELLIAS  ???? 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS!

OK-NOW YOU CAN REALLY STOP.




JMc