Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TOOHACHE AND PAIN


MY DENTIST SAID THIS WAS THE LARGEST ABSCESS HE HAD EVER SEEN ON THE ROOT OF ONE TOOTH! HE SAID A FEW MORE DAYS, AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MORE SERIOUS. LIKE, IN THE HOSPITAL SERIOUS. I'M SO THANKFUL I CALLED AND ASKED FOR THE ANTIBIOTIC, AND HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL WIFE, THAT WENT AND PICKED IT UP WITH ME!

THANK GOD FOR THE PAIN MEDS!!!!- THE PAIN MEDS WERE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO ENJOY THEM- LOL!!!

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?
INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING, I'M PURPOSELY GOING TO CHOOSE TO BE THANKFUL THAT THIS HAPPENED! THANKFUL I HAVE A DENTIST I CAN GO TO. A PHARMACIST THAT CAN GIVE ME AN ANTIBIOTIC TO CLEAR UP THE INFECTION. THE PAIN IS ALREADY MINIMAL SINCE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE INFECTION IS GONE!!!  THANKFUL I LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE THESE SERVICES ARE SO READILY AVAILABLE, BUT SO OFTEN TAKEN FOR GRANTED!

THANKFUL I HAD SOME MONEY TO GET THE MEDS, AND A FRIEND WHO WILL WORK WITH ME ON PAYMENTS FOR THE EXTRACTION-----(BUT I'LL BET HE WILL ACCEPT THE INSURANCE PAYMENT AND WRITE OFF THE DIFFERENCE.  I AM SO BLESSED!!

LET'S ALL TAKE ONE MINUTE TODAY- AND NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS, NO MATTER HOW BAD THE CIRCUMSTANCES APPEAR:  LET'S CHOOSE, TO LOOK AT A NEGATIVE SITUATION IN A POSITIVE LIGHT IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!!!!! 

LET'S LOOK AT SOMETHING THAT IS NOT AS PLEASANT OR AS GOOD AS WE THINK IT SHOULD BE, AND PURPOSE TO CHANGE OUR- "B"- ATTITUDES, OR OUR APPROACH THAT SITUATION/ PERSON(S)! 

LET'S BE A BLESSING WHEREVER AND TO WHOMEVER WE CAN, AND BLOW THEM AWAY WITH A LOVING SPIRIT! I KNOW IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE.....BUT TOGETHER WE CAN!

LET'S FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE, OR GOOD TO SAY ABOUT IT/THEM,  INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING!

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO A DENTIST, OR EVEN IF THEY DO--THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT; EVEN IF IT WILL TAKE A WILE! AT LEAST HE WILL WORK WITH ME ON IT! I AM SO BLESSED ALSO- TO HAVE A WIFE TO GO TO THE STORE AND TAKE CARE OF ME AS WELL!

IT'S GREAT TO HAVE A PARTNERSHIP/SPOUSE, YOU CAN COUNT ON!

WELL-- NIGHTERS, I'M GOING TO TRY AND GET SOME SLEEP!

I LOVE YOU ALL- AND LET'S PURPOSEFULLY MAKE OUR ATTITUDES A LITTLE BRIGHTER TODAY- IN SPITE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES. MAYBE WE CAN BE THERE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS A LITTLE DOWN..... AND JUST GIVE THEM AN EAR, OR A SHOULDER! YOU GUYS HAVE CERTAINLY DONE THAT FOR ME!!

JMc