Monday, September 27, 2010

NEW BLOG COMING SOON!!!!


NOT HERE....BUT I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL PUT UP A NEW ONE. RIGHT NOW I'M WRANGLING WITH SOME CHANGES--BUT FOR THE TIME BEING, I THINK I'LL KEEP IT  ROUGHLY THE SAME!!!

 WAITING PATIENTLY FOR PICTURE BELOW!
HAKKUNA MATTATA.... CIRCLE OF LIFE AND ALL THAT JAZZ.

WISDOM PERSONIFIED! I WOULD LOVE TO TALK WITH HER!

CLASS & TALENT PERSONIFIED! (thanks Pat)

NO TAXES- LOT OF TALENT- CLASS ACT & HEMP.

PAYS TAXES, DUE TO MIDDLE-CLASS, TWO PAIR O' GLASSES!
NO TALENTS WHATSOEVER
BUT A DAMN FINE FELLOW!

CONDOR MINI- IUMS! 

RARE PICTURE OF DRUNKEN GRAVITY.



STILL- MY MOST FAVORITE BUTTON OF ALL TIME!



AN INTERESTING FACT ABOUT AUGUST 2010.


This August has 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays, 5 Tuesdays, all in one month. It happens once in 823 years. Plus it holds my Birthday!

 FREE INTERNET SPEED TEST:


DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD SPEEDS, AND SOME OTHER BROADBAND RESULTS THAT ARE NEAT--AND ALL FREE!