Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LET THEM BUILD THE MOSQUE TO SHOW OUR TOLERANCE


LET THEM BUILD/
THEN TEST THEIR TOLERANCE

I would like to say that I hold no HATE in my heart towards any one group, as much as that is humanly possible. I do not understand the hate that drove the 9-11 attacks, and continues to take the lives of our soldiers, and innocent civilians to this day.

I am appalled at all my friends who are so opposed to the mosque near ground
zero. To show our tolerance, we should let them build.
 
Then, right across the street, someone should put a topless bar, called 

"You Mecca Me Hot".
OR  
COME- SHIRK A- BERKA!!






Next to that should be a gay bar, "The Turban Cowboy". 






And next door to the
mosque should be a pork-rib restaurant, maybe:

"Iraq o' Ribs"? 



 


That would allow the Muslims to show their tolerance. Problem solved.

12 comments:

  1. John,

    Be CAREFUL.

    CRACK KILLS !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely.

    I kind of don't understand the fuss anyway. It's not like they are suggesting a mosque ON ground zero. It's nearby. So what. Had 9/11 not occurred, no one would be saying anything about it. Needless to say, I like your ideas anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say and eye for an eye and a toothy for a toothy--but have you seen their---- well--we would get shortchanged on the teefes!


    Heff,

    ? Crack kills? You mean da fat ladies what I took down outta respect?

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Way to ruin my comment, pal !!

    Lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I just loved that!

    Now that is what I call tolerance!!!
    I'm trying to think of something witty as a response, but my brain isn't working too well...I'm not feeling too good at the moment.

    Did you know that Muslims can't have any pictures of God's creations in their Mosques?
    Have a strip joint next door!

    VBHFATP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We could send them all to Heff's!


    Warm Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all for it John, but if we decide to go to the toofs for teefs we will get more of them in exchange huh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmy- Good point!

    John

    CLOUDIA!!!! LMAO__ Can you see them walking in the front door of the Heffster's!!!! OMG--I Mean OMA- Oh My Allah? Doesn't have the same ring to it does it??

    You are a trip!

    Love form da Coast!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jeannie actually it is less than 500 feet from the beginning of the foot print of ground zero.

    JOHN while I support the right to make this 'in your face' move of this "community" center I think your ideas actually have some merit. who wouldn't like a good pulled pork sandwich for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  10. twm- I can only accept PC, so much, so long. You can't say a word without some sort of censorship or rebuttal nowadays. Then someone , somewhere has to take a firm stand, even if it's wrong!

    This is probably a crass way to put how I feel, but dammit.. Bill Maurer and his talking head spin doctors can go on late night, in the name of Comedy and Satire.. and bash all things Conservative and Christian. So I get to take my shot on my little Blog!

    John

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: