Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LET THEM BUILD THE MOSQUE TO SHOW OUR TOLERANCE


LET THEM BUILD/
THEN TEST THEIR TOLERANCE

I would like to say that I hold no HATE in my heart towards any one group, as much as that is humanly possible. I do not understand the hate that drove the 9-11 attacks, and continues to take the lives of our soldiers, and innocent civilians to this day.

I am appalled at all my friends who are so opposed to the mosque near ground
zero. To show our tolerance, we should let them build.
 
Then, right across the street, someone should put a topless bar, called 

"You Mecca Me Hot".
OR  
COME- SHIRK A- BERKA!!






Next to that should be a gay bar, "The Turban Cowboy". 






And next door to the
mosque should be a pork-rib restaurant, maybe:

"Iraq o' Ribs"? 



 


That would allow the Muslims to show their tolerance. Problem solved.