Thursday, September 2, 2010

GO GAMECOCKS! SEC- RULES!!!!!!!!!!


GO     GAMECOCKS!


WE AGAIN HAVE THE HONOR OF OPENING UP THE 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON, WITH A THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL  GAME ON

ESPN!!

E- XTRA
     S- TUPID
          P- EOPLE
                             N- EVER GIVE UP!

HEY--WE WON IT ALL IN BASEBALL THIS YEAR!

NOW LETS SEE IF THE 

OL' BALL COACH CAN PULL THROUGH IN FOOTBALL!

TAILGATE SPECIAL RECIPES ABOUND!


OUR FANS ARE AMONGST THE MOST 
Hint-a DOG'S TRAIT: ----- (snicker)  IN THE NATION-

OTHERS
NOT SO MUCH......



SOME LOOK PRETTY WEIRD.....

AND 

GARNET & BLACK!



SOME WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET INTO A GAME:
AND ARE 


SUPPORTIVE!




IT WOULD TAKE A MAJOR:


 TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM A GAME- 


WE ARE NOT A 
BY NIGHT OPERATION!



AND WHEN THE COCKS SCORE!!!!!!!!!!   OMGOSH!
SOME CAN'T BELIEVE THEIR EYES!




AND OTHERS:
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!
CAN'T CONTAIN THEMSELVES !






THE OTHER TEAMS FANS  CAN'T BELIEVE IT:


KINDA LIKE WE CAN'T BELIEVE HIM--ER... "THEM".


JMc

9 comments:

  1. Great !!! I'll take a glimpse at your cocks tonight !!!


    Uh....Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooooooooooooo Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!! We won tonight!!!!!!!!!!

    I bleed scarlet and gray!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were talking about a different game and score where 3 is the about the best end of game score I ever got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heff- Let's throw-down!! Or at least drink enough till we throw up!!

    J

    Kay-- Way to Go! I LOVE COLLEGE Football. Pro- I have gotten away from due, to the spoiled brats getting 50 million dollars at age 22 and then act like fools!

    J

    Heff- I really didn't want them to score at the end--I want that defense to pitch shutouts! Next week is the real test!! Georgia!!

    J


    twm-- I just sit here shaking my head!

    Have a good week end my friend. Do you follow sports at all. Basically-- I watch College Ball, as it still seems like the platers are having fun. It is a lot different than when I played. I don't think we had a Lineman on the team over 300 lbs. 250-260 was a BIG dude back in the 70's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I am not a ball kind of game fan, that includes beachball and other spheres of fun for testosterone filled individuals.

    Maybe I like my ball with spikes, at the end of a whirling chain :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm...not really sure what to make of all this...but it is entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh Shadow.. LOL-- Tell me more!

    Have a great weekend!

    John


    Joe,

    Just my way of saying we Gamecock football fans REALLY WANT A GOOD YEAR! Have great Weekend!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  8. Party on, dude !

    Auburn's up in TWENTY FOUR HOURS, RAHAHAHAAA !!

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: