Saturday, August 28, 2010

FUNGI, MUSHROOMS AND STUFF



CHECK OUT HER 8-26, POST PIC--AND THEN FEAST ON THIS WICKEDLY SARCASTIC, (in a great and positive way), FUNNY, AND VERY, VERY REAL, PERSON/BLOG!!! WARNING: IT'S ADDICTIVE!


SORRY-THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JEANNIE- (or mushrooms)--HECK- SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE IN THE US!-- I JUST HAVEN'T GOTTEN A DIG IN AT THE PRES. LATELY!!!


FUNGUSINCOMMONUS.
JEANIE AND I HAVE THE SAME TREE!!! See her 8-26 Post! Her pic is much better and moist!

BECAUSE I'M SUCH A FUN GI AND SHE HAS SOME OF THE COOLEST MUSHROOMS AND SCENERY ON HER DOGGIE WALKS!!!!


We have had so much rain- our little Pine Forrest around the house has sprouted more, and Different types of Mushrooms than I've ever seen. And I've spent my life outdoors here in the South. I need a book- like Jeannie said--as the last two 'Shrooms have killed a Cat and a Chipmunk. Since I let them taste them first!!!! I ain't taking NO chances.....

AND I'M KIDDING! 
IT WAS A SMALL WOODEN BADGER!
(LET'S SEE WHO GETS THIS REFERENCE.)

No animals or People were hurt in making this Blog, that we know of.

All I want is some

SILLY CIBIN!!!!!!

1st- THE WEATHER


AND NOW FOR THE 'SHROOMS!

all of these pics were taken within -ohhh,  about a back yard swimming pool sized area. Is this diverse or what. It's also killing us- and why we are gonna move! Not the 'Shrooms--The MOLD growing in our AC, and under the house. It truly has us very ill!



AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT- JEANNIE'S PLANT!
HEY GAL-- YOUR SHAMROCK IS DOING VERY WELL! JEANNIE IDENTIFIED THIS FOR ME.

These delicate Lilac Flowers are amazing!!! God does some great work Yes???

THE WORLD'S LEAST PRODUCTIVE, TOTALLY NEGLECTED
STRAWBERRY PLANTER--
BUT WAIT......... LOOK CLOSELY........
YES! IT'S ALIIIIIIVE!
 OUR BABY GIRL (10 YEARS OLD): HOPE


AND GETTING READY FOR THE WEEKEND:
SAY CHEESE!



CAN YOU SAY--COMMUNICATION SKILLS/
HUSBANDS DON'T EVER LISTEN? uhhhh, they WERE on sale-  2/1  !!!!! (I have never seen that with Lance Crackers!)
 
OK--OK---I SCREWED UP AND FORGOT SHE SAID SHE WAS GETTING COFFEE, CREAMER AND SNACKS!!!!
I never listen to her at all, and this is the result.
JMc            (PROB SEE YA MONDAY!!!!)