Monday, June 21, 2010

WIN, LOSE OR DRAW-- MAYBE RAINED DELAYED!


Is it just me, or are there times when you just feel like giving up? Everything externally seems to be going- good to great, finances are OK, but nothing seems to draw, hold your interest, or motivate you in any way?

Days bleed into days, weeks into months, and everything, and I mean everything; from going to the store to driving through a fast food joint seems to be much more involved and a hassle than it actually is. You think about posting or maybe just reading, and that too just seems blah!

It is not a true depression. By that I mean you don't cry when you see the Hamburgler on a Mickey D's commercial, or Lord forbid, the Adopt a Stray Animal Spot!

You find yourself on the World Cup Soccer Channel, and actually find yourself NOT BOTHERED by the Million Bee's/Horns!
No TV show nor movie, no matter how anticipated sparks any interest to watch it.

I'M TALKING ABOUT A MAJOR FUNK!

The glass is still half full, if not a little more than half- at least CIRCUMSTANTIALLY. 
IS IT A SELF DESTRUCT MECHANISM WHERE YOU DON'T WANT TO SUCCEED?
A FEAR OF FINALLY DOING OK:  OR PROSPERING? 

I've gone through these cycles before and just wondered how common they were. For a generally very positive and upbeat guy--Nothing is working. I'm in no way suicidal, as I'm way to self absorbed to consider that. I'm dissing the Dog, I love more than myself, and I overheard the Cat's saying I was acting like a Cat!

I don't even want to be around myself. I have nothing but time--and a little $$ for the first time in my life, to go and do-If we felt like going and doing: ANYTHING!

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THIS NEGATIVITY, OR A BETTER WORD IS PROBABLY:

APATHY!

HAS IT HAPPENED TO YOU?

WHAT DO (did) YOU DO TO BREAK OUT OF IT?

HOW LONG DID IT LAST?

I'M REALLY NOT HAVING A PITY PARTY--I JUST DON'T CARE!!!

any SUGGESTIONS????
JMc


WHAT IS IT?
WHAT IS IT
In the Middle of the Woods--Both of them?
just 15 mins could save you.... I'm seeing  Father & Son Geico everywhere!

Funky Ring, Leaf and Mushroom Stalk??
Bolt, Plastic Ring, Leaf.....????  NOPE:  GEICO!!!