1. To Understand Spiritual Things More Clearly
2. A Professional Camera
3. Strong Friendships
4. To be more Spontaneous
5. To be more Tolerant & Open Minded
6. Inner Strength and peace- This is a good one---same answer!
7. To be more Assertive at the right time
8. To be healthy- Really good one—I’ll steal this one too!
9. To move into a New Home and out of this Sick House—Mold.. very dangerous!
10. To be more Motivated and Active
Musicians/bands you love:
2. Rolling Stones
3. Moody Blues
4. Neil Diamond
5. Bob Seegar
4. Savage Garden/Train--Tie
7. ALL OLDIES ROCK-ALL- I MEAN ALL!
Things you do everyday:
1. Breathe—hopefully! Watch TV is the real answer.
2. Take Pictures
4. Iron clothes naked- I can’t believe we both do this!@! Ummmm…..Read
5. Talk to at least ONE friend on the phone
Things you enjoy: SoccerMom's answers
1. Having a good time with friends
2. Loud music
3. Being naked
4. The feel of sand in between my toes from the beach
5. Being in love
Note: These are Great answers SM, and I could honestly use them all- seriously!: but I guess the point is to learn something different about me huh? So….. different answers to the above 5- THINGS YOU ENJOY.
2. Laughter—loud spontaneous Laughter, until tears flow
3. Genuine Friends—that is a great one
4. My pets--and most all Dogs & Cats!
5. HUGS—You can’t have too many genuine hugs!
2. Peace inside..and Fellowship with God
3. Reading a good book- OK this is too good too!
4. Baby Back Ribs—better than Sex, but bad for the Heart!
5. Humor/Comedy/anything that evokes Milk shooting out of my nose!
Smells you enjoy:
1. Coffee – too good!!! Have to use it!
2. The smell right BEFORE it rains, and a freshly mowed lawn!
5. New Electronic Equipment after you unpack it---OK, weird smell- but it means something cool is coming!
6. Candles- especially- Sandlewood & Vanilla
7. The Ocean- That too is a fav, too good and I have to use it, That Salt air smell!
Places you want to go:
3. Africa, or SoccerMom’s on Laundry day!
Animals you love:
1. OM Gosh…too many—Flipper, but he’s dead and probably stinks, Cheeta--Dead too, Lassie--Dead!, my Dog Hope has captured my heart and is obsessed with me. It’s weird.
2. Our two cats—we once had 9 indoor cats – but these two are Ultra Cool—Doc & Faith
Person you’d marry on the spot: