Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THEY DAY WE DIED?




MOST OF YOU KNOW I'M NOT THAT POLITICALLY ORIENTED:

HOWEVER, THERE IS ALSO A BILL ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT STATUS THAT NEEDS TO BE WATCHED, AND SEEN!--it was on CNN. It may be worth about -2-3 minutes to check it out.

Maybe this will play : It may Make you mad. Also there are two sides to every story--and I'm just posting this, as it hit me the wrong way, if it is indeed ALL true!

It affects, Health-care, Schools, Amnesty, and NO Taxes, and many other perks---and NO DEPORTATION- for Illegal Immigrants, and gives them MORE than Citizens!
video Click to play as always... it may tale a sec to load...


THIS IS JUST A FILLER UNTIL LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW!


Oh, Our Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Nikki Haley, won for the general election runoff- and possible for the Governorship of SC, in Novembers Election. She is on the Board of our Med Mission, was at the Van's ribbon cutting ceremony, and a very big supporter of us!
I may get all uppity and hob knobbity on yo' butts!!!!

LMBO-THAT- Will NEVER happen---them ain't my circles!
Does not own a suit right now, tell you anything! (Snicker)


BTW- KATHRYN-- I have a BACK post I'm dedicating to YOU my dear---thanks for passing the Sciatica (It's not) on via Computer Virus--LOL! You will appreciate this and I pray you are feeling better.


I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL EN-MASS FOR THE AWESOME COMMENTS FROM MEDICAL MONDAY'S POST AND PIC!
SORRY I DIDN'T GET TO RESPOND TO EACH ONE, BUT I HAVE TO CLEAR AWAY SOME QUICK CLUTTER, DO SOME BIDNESS, AND WILL BE BACK IN A DAY OR SO- REGULARLY!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMc

LIFE THROUGH A RUSTY HOLE: THE HUMBLE BEGINNINGS, COMING SOON!