This is part and parcel of my journey through life, as seen through my eyes, heart and mind. Scary I know!!- Hopefully this Blog will allow us to Learn & LAUGH, as well as to THINK and QUESTION: Who we are, Where we are heading and Who we are becoming- Join in on my journey?....... Or Not!
GOD BLESS AMERICA; AMERICA, BLESS GOD!
Friday, June 4, 2010
RAIN DELAY FRIDAY! SURFACE TENSION!
FRIDAY'S POST IN RAIN DELAY!
JOB PUNS - STOLEN AND SAVED OVER THE YEARS
My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory,
But I got canned. Couldn'tconcentrate.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just
Couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it --
Mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that
Was too exhausting.
5. Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice
To my life, but just didn' t have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way
I sliced it... Couldn't cut the mustard.
7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found
I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't
Have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but
Just didn't fit in.
10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered
I couldn't live on my net income.
11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance
Company, but the work was just too draining.
12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I
Wasn't fit for the job.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got
a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no
future in it.
14. My last job was working in Starbucks,but had to quit becauseIt was the same old grind.
SPIDER ON POND-
remember the science experiments about Surface Tension in School? I always found that fascinating, so I thought I had captured something cool.
At first I thought it was a shadow, or lying on a leaf in the water. Then I saw
the guts coming out the back--It even looks like a little air bubble at the end:
Here you can see the indentations in the water....it's so cool how it doesn't break.
It's only about 3 inches deep here,and it usually Pine Forest floor. That's how high the Little Pond is.
In the end (ar ar), I think it just POOPED itself to death!
"Hey Charlie, Listen to this one"....Whoops! Death by Fart!