Friday, June 4, 2010

RAIN DELAY FRIDAY! SURFACE TENSION!



FRIDAY'S POST IN RAIN DELAY!

JOB PUNS - STOLEN AND SAVED OVER THE YEARS
1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory,
   But I got canned. Couldn't
concentrate.

2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just

   Couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.

3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it --

   Mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but  that

   Was too exhausting.

5. Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice  

   To my life, but just didn' t have the thyme.

6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way

   I sliced it... Couldn't cut the mustard.

7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found
   I
wasn't noteworthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't
   Have any patience.

9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but
   Just didn't fit in.

10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered

     I couldn't live on my net income.

11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance

     Company, but the work was just too draining.

12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I

     Wasn't fit for the job.

13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got

     a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

14. My last job was working in Starbucks,but had to quit because
It was the same old grind. 





SPIDER ON POND- 
remember the science experiments about Surface Tension in School? I always found that fascinating, so I thought I had captured something cool.

At first I thought it was a shadow, or lying on a leaf in the water. Then I saw
 the guts coming out the back--It even looks like a little air bubble at the end:


Here you can see the indentations in the water....it's so cool how it doesn't break.
It's only about 3 inches deep here,and it usually Pine Forest floor. That's how high the Little Pond is.


In the end (ar ar), I think it just POOPED itself to death!


"Hey Charlie, Listen to this one"....Whoops! Death by Fart!


JMc