Sunday, June 27, 2010

PLASTIC JOY--: AN AWARD


An award from ILY:

In a shameful attempt to generate more hits:
I slept ALL day on the Couch--I mean ALL Day, after a full 8 hours a noche!

I am currently working on this post-- I have the top 5!


I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT:


LIST THE 3- THAT DID NOT MAKE THE TOP 5.

OK--here is a taste, nothing tasteful about this at all trust me.....of WHO ALMOST MADE IT!

1. GI JOE: The Doll: for going Commando LONG before it was even known that we could !

5. A "PLAYA" TO BE NAMED LATER..INSERT NAME HERE.......... POSSIBLY IN A TRADE, (for a 1st round draft pick...... ). JUST TO RE-UP THE CREEP FACTOR AGAIN!
YEP- I JUST "CAN'T GET HER OUTTA MY HEAD" ? (mind?  which is it?)

JMc

*I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I CAME BACK AND CHANGED THE ORIGINAL POST. I IMMEDIATELY SUFFERED FROM BLOGGERS' REMORSE TRULY EVEN BEFORE I HIT POST! AS SOON AS I PUBLISHED IT, I REALIZED IT WAS NOT UP--OR SHOULD I SAY, IT WAS WAY BELOW MY PERSONAL STANDARDS & MOST EVERYONE'S GOOD TASTE. I REALLY WENT TOO FAR WITH THE COMMENTS. IT WAS TOO CRUDE, AND BY THAT I MEAN 

REALLY FUNNY!

BUT HOW FAR DO YOU GO FOR A LAUGH? WE HAVE ALL BEEN TALKING ABOUT HONESTY, INTEGRITY, CHARACTER, AND RECONNECTING WITH OLD FRIENDS  OR FAMILY RECENTLY!
I DID HAVE FUN WITH IT--BUT TRULY WONDERED IF I WOULD WANT CERTAIN FRIENDS, or FAMILY TO READ IT & THE ANSWER WAS NO.

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE PRUDISH OR PERFECT, BUT I NEED TO BE CONSISTENT & CONTINUE TO TRY TO HOLD MYSELF TO A HIGHER STANDARD. MY ORIGINAL POST WAS CRUDE AND OVER THE TOP, SO RATHER THAN COMPROMISE-  I TOOK THE HIGHER ROAD FOR MYSELF!

JMc