Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PICTURE HELP



PICTURE HELP......

I have noticed my pic is not showing up in some peoples comment sections. I don't think I deleted it from the wrong folder, as it's still showing up in my profile and on MOST blogs. Is this a common problem, or do I need to have something enabled in Dashboard that unwittingly got turned off.

Blogger has been really strange lately- and has even dropped me from following several people I have been following forever-

Wait--that didn't come out right........ uhhhhhhhhh??

Any suggestions would be welcome. 

Also I took my WEAKLY READER to the Library and asked what books could be downloaded to them. I'm searching for the next nearest Library!

Coming today or tomorrow.......(tomorrow is MEDICAL MISSIONS DAY!!!!!), so posting may be late.....

LIFE THROUGH A RUSTY HOLE series.....
A MERE SHADOW OF THINGS TO COME! (These are not part of them!)


JMc