Sunday, June 13, 2010

HOT BLOODED!!!!! & SOCCERMOMM'S AWESOME TAG


A/C WENT OUT IN THE HOUSE LAST PM. IT WAS A COMEDY OF ERRORS, BUT I AIN'T LAUGHING NOW. IT'S 11:30 AND IT'S STILL 88 DEGREES IN THE LIVING ROOM. WE HAVE PETS OR WE WOULD BE A HOTEL!!!!!!!

A/C MAN PROMISED HE WOULD BE HERE THIS AFTERNOON--NARY A CALL AND A NO SHOW! 


OK- You have all seen this one--it's on the screen porch which is almost ALWAYS in the shade.

This is an enclosed Sun-room--...with windows open. Same time as above pic.

THIS IS SAME TIME IN OUR LIVING ROOM!!!! heat index was 104 today and will be worse on Sunday and Monday!

I'm still thankful we have the chance of getting the a/c  fixed, and the money to fix it....some people live in this day in day out. In the summers when I was ambulancing, we would have 5-10 heat related deaths every season , that WE were called too. I once had a Patient with a core body temp. of 111 degrees.

This is not compatible with life!

But now to the FUN STUFF!

SoccerMoms' tag and award!

Here are the Answers:

OH NO THIS DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is Gone---I saved it in Word, and had to do a rollback on the computer due to main poer shutting off and it's GONE! I kept getting invalid certificate warnings and crazy crap, so I did a roolback and now it's gone! I'll try one time---but I'm about to get angry!



JMc

This isn't EVEN funny in this heat.

I'll try to find it... see next post--if This thing doesn't end up in the trash!