Friday, June 18, 2010

FOR ILY: OUR LEETLE FREN


FOR ILY: MY---- LEETL FREN! JUST BECAUSE!!!!!

This little guy, along with Dustin Hoffman, saying the now infamous line: "Say ello to my leetle fren!" And then killing 1/2 of Miami, in the movie SCARFACE-- was the beginning of one of my longest and dearest friendships on Blogger!!

Thanks for all the support, Love and Prayers over the years, ILY!!!!!  You must check out this chica!  Click on Lil Red's Line Above, for some Linky Love!!!!!!

 Hello- my nane is Paco Rabon--I teche a de hang glidin.......

I tink i go uptown.....

Ahhhhhhhh.  better...

choo no--it ain essy bein verde !!!!!!

The missing Links.

choo- berry berry ni-----now, say ello to my other leetle frens!

two leetle balls--almos  a pawn shop, ches????


Say hey mr pawnbroker,
what do those three balls mean on your wall?

Say hey mr pawnbroker,
what do those three balls mean on your wall

It means it's 3 to one Buddy,
you'll never get your shit back outta here at all!

Sung --By David Bromberg:  How Lat'll ya'll play Till"?

Now buy me some Chimmy Chong Choose!

Juan