Sunday, June 20, 2010

COLLEGE WORLD SERIES


SC GAMECOCKS VS OKLAHOMA, TODAY AT 2:00 ON ESPN!

I will be following every game of the CWS. Pulling for my Alma Ter- MATER, to win for the first time ever! We have never won an opening game!

I'll watch every game of the series, so posting will be here--but, HIT ar ar  or Miss.
I'm not on Stike, and I'll Field any questions you may have. I don't even balk at the hard one Liners! 
There are to many of these to go with right now--so I'll give you a break.
Please see the recent comments on the Male vs. Female post, and the Question Ily asked in comments! RE: LOYALTY- Men vs. WOMEN

WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A FRIEND?

DO WE USE THAT WORD TOO LOOSELY?

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN LET DOWN COMPLETELY BY A BEST FRIEND? 

DID YOU RECONCILE?

CAM MEN AND WOMEN BE TRUE FRIENDS?

Please fell free to expound and comment, or at least just think of Your Friendships; Old & New.

CHALLENGE: CALL OR E-MAIL AN OLD FRIEND, AND RE-ESTABLISH CONTACT!

Please feel free to share any results, thoughts, comments, etc.!


Preview of 

LIFE THROUGH A RUSTY HOLE SERIES: THE BEGINNING

The Rust part--so where's the hole? You have to look--I just saw this rusty thing in the WOODS! It was out of place...so I messed with it, and the Hole Series- snicker- was born?

Hitting it on Fence Post and Hole appeared!

The HOLE PINE TREE !
SUNSETTING through the Hole...these are just some previews!

JMc