Friday, June 11, 2010

ANNIVERSARY

TODAY IS OUR 28 TH--WEDDING ANNIVERSARY:

SORRY --POST-PONED DUE TO SEX,
BE BACK IN 1 HOUR, 25 min,-33 seconds,

WHO AM I KIDDING: 2O MINUTES: 
and IT TAKES 18 MINUTES TO DRIVE TO
THE PRODUCE AISLE AT PUBIX, PUBLIXCKS, PUBLIX!

then I have an awesome tag to do for this from

 

It is seriously gonna take some thought on these 29 questions! I look forward to it. It's gonna be 98 today, as it was yesterday, with Heat Indicies in the 100+ range.

Also--I'm going fishing tomorrow..this time on my home lake, Lake Murray!!

it will be a weekend and we will be in peril, and grave danger due to the sheer number of personal watercraft and skiers! As well as 98 degrees and Heat Index. I used to be able to handle it, but with the Thyroid Thermostat out, and the Bypass...It will be a challenge- but I can't lay in the House and die!!!!!

SC is playing in the Super Regional in Baseball, and will be on ESPN, ESPNU, so I will get to watch that Sat, Sun., and Monday if needed. We are going Fishing in his new boat Saturday after the 1:00 game--so ohhhh, I don't know-- around 3:30!!!!!

SATAN will be INDOORS at that time!!! The Fish will cook on the way up, and several people who still use Baby Oil and Iodine will spontaneously combust!

I went for my walk yesterday--got into the Pics, and was gone about an hour and a half. The wife got concerned, due to the heat and brought me a G2-(Gatorade):

 on our screened porch in the Shade at 6:30 pm. Out of the Sun for over 3 hours at least!

all together: AWWWWWWWWWWWW. IT WAS NEEDED!!!!!!!!

 SEE- I DON'T LIE!!! DOES THAT NOT LOOK HEAVENLY!!!

She really does love me, was hoping to find my body and get the insurance.

Not to say it was hot, but as I walked by where the Snake was the other day, I swear I head Parcel Tongue saying,

GET YO LILLY WHITE A** INSIDE NOW!!!!!  I AIN'T COMIN' OUT TODAY!!!!!!


Yes--I got some awesome pics about LIFE IN THE DETAILS, that will make a good series, along with the RUSTY HOLE ONE !!!!

MAYBE HE'S SLEEPING !! OK-OK- IT'S DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID WHAT ANY GOOD PENTOBAPTOCOSTALIST WOULD DO:

ERE COME SPERRY TOO TOO OHHHHH,
DOMINIC GO FRISCUM! AAAAAAAMEEEENNNN! (In Catholic priests voice)!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG--LOOK WHAT I DID!  
CUE JASON MUSIC: AHH AHH AHH AHH CHE CHE CHE CHE!!!

"I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!  I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"

"SHE TURNED ME INTO A NEWT!"
"A NEWT?"

"WELL I GOT BETTER!"
I CAUGHT THE TADFROG--FROGPOLE, MID-MORPH...WHY DID IT DIE??????

Hey--it takes TIME to develop this story line!



Much Love, Stay Cool--as if HEFF could EVER do that!- and  Yes Heef-a,  I got some more White Doo-Doo pics! QUIVER IN YOUR BOOTS- DUDE-- BE AFWAID--BE vewy vewy afwaid....

Elmer?

JMc