Monday, May 17, 2010

SOMETHING A LITTLE TAMER: AND AN AWARD!


SOMETHING A LITTLE FRIENDLIER

This is a Baby Chameleon--2nd one I've seen this year. I was worried after such a cold winter!

I'll see you after out Free Medical Clinic today!

Have a great day everyone!


THE LAST PICTURE IS FOR AN AWARD AND A TAG FROM PERK @ LIFE AS A SUNSET!







Thanks SoccerMom!!!!

THIS IS AN AWARD PIC FROM

Perk @ Life as a Sunset! :click here to go see the other choices and play if you'd like---some of the choices are hilarious!!!

I chose to spin really fast and randomly snap the shutter and post the pic. Here it is.
I'm now lying on the couch taking Antivert for dizziness! LOL!

It is a picture of the Blinds on our SunPorch!

WhoooooHoooo- Blinding isn't it!! It was in the 90's so we dropped the shades for some shade!!!
Great Post Perk! Great Post!




JMc