Thursday, April 29, 2010

A TAG BY BLEAH BRIANN- FROM -WITH LOVE AND KISSES

Rusted Nut

I've been tagged by Bleah:

What's your favorite girls name and what's your favorite boy's name?

I like John for a Boy--Guess why LOL--and I've always loved Michelle.


Who do you miss most right now?


My Dad!

Do you sing in the shower?

I am not even allowed to LIP SYNC--That's how bad I sing!!

What are some of your favorite movies and books?


Wow-- I guess you'll have to peek at my profile now won't you! Those are powerful & positive areas in my life, and there are SO many!!

Describe your personality as best as you can in one sentence.



I'm Confident- (only due to age), Very Happy and Positive- due to God, and I genuinely Love People!

 Do you believe time travel is possible?
I believe so--nothing concrete to back it up--but we are Body, Soul & Spirit--and I believe the Spirit part of us really have no constraints, as far as time, distance etc!--at least that's what I think. Gotta run take this suit of armor off--just got back from a joust!



What was your favorite book as a child?


All of the Tom Swift books! (My generations boy's books!) I have some first Editions.

Would you rather be hated by everybody but one person who loved you, or have everybody think you’re an okay person?


Loved by One!! Definitely--because then I think it would be more honest and pure!

If you could go back and redo one thing in your life, would you? What would it be and why.
 
Finish my education at University of SC the first time around--I Lost a lot of time, and have regretted it ever since! It was a free education, that not many people get the chance at, and I blew it due to Youthful Pride and Immaturity!



Rock & Roll

UNITED AT LAST

Found half buried, side by side on dirt road...by chance, Rock & Mineral are United at Last!

CHANCE?--I THINK NOT!!!!!