Thursday, April 29, 2010

A TAG BY BLEAH BRIANN- FROM -WITH LOVE AND KISSES

Rusted Nut

I've been tagged by Bleah:

What's your favorite girls name and what's your favorite boy's name?

I like John for a Boy--Guess why LOL--and I've always loved Michelle.


Who do you miss most right now?


My Dad!

Do you sing in the shower?

I am not even allowed to LIP SYNC--That's how bad I sing!!

What are some of your favorite movies and books?


Wow-- I guess you'll have to peek at my profile now won't you! Those are powerful & positive areas in my life, and there are SO many!!

Describe your personality as best as you can in one sentence.



I'm Confident- (only due to age), Very Happy and Positive- due to God, and I genuinely Love People!

 Do you believe time travel is possible?
I believe so--nothing concrete to back it up--but we are Body, Soul & Spirit--and I believe the Spirit part of us really have no constraints, as far as time, distance etc!--at least that's what I think. Gotta run take this suit of armor off--just got back from a joust!



What was your favorite book as a child?


All of the Tom Swift books! (My generations boy's books!) I have some first Editions.

Would you rather be hated by everybody but one person who loved you, or have everybody think you’re an okay person?


Loved by One!! Definitely--because then I think it would be more honest and pure!

If you could go back and redo one thing in your life, would you? What would it be and why.
 
Finish my education at University of SC the first time around--I Lost a lot of time, and have regretted it ever since! It was a free education, that not many people get the chance at, and I blew it due to Youthful Pride and Immaturity!



Rock & Roll

UNITED AT LAST

Found half buried, side by side on dirt road...by chance, Rock & Mineral are United at Last!

CHANCE?--I THINK NOT!!!!!




17 comments:

  1. Very nice! LOL I love the way you answer questions. I'm deffinetly gonna have to tag you more often...if you don't mind. :)
    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock and nuts go hand in hand...they seem happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd even be able to answer some of those questions. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, um While I think your photos are AWESOME. Im not so sure I understand the whole "rusted nut" thing.

    Glad to hear you like the name Michelle. I think its pretty kickass myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cloudia-- Thank you---(Deep Bow!)

    John



    Bleah,

    I'd be honored young lady!

    John



    Jen,

    They were just lying there next to each other- waiting to be introduced!

    :-)

    John


    Jeannie,

    Thanks gal! I kinda like tags, when you can work em' in.

    John



    Soccer Mom--

    Uhhh- Sometimes you feel like a nut--sometimes...not buying it eh? OK-- well to answer your question--I am seeing a therapist! LOL

    Thanks re: the pics!

    Seriously- Thanks so much for dropping in. Went to visit you as well! I take it the name Michelle (Missy)- has special meaning for you???? I know, I know- scary huh?

    Oh, and that phone creep dude, I mean like you said...is something BAD going to happen before something is done! Great post! and if you don't mind I'd love to link to you!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw. What were you doing, digging for buried rocks and hardware on the side of the road? I do believe that is dangerous.

    Next time, go to Home Depot...m'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMBO!! Busted!

    OK-- I won't dig in the middle of the road!

    Welcome young lady! I look forward to getting to know you--and you post was AWESOME BTW!!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's wrong with lip sync-ing in the shower?? That's a funny visual, btw. ;)

    Love your answers...and I love the way you describe your personality, Juansito! I'd have to totally agree with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ily,

    Thank you very much. That means a lot to me.

    Heading to shower to see what's funny about Lip-syncing--at least that's MY excuse!

    Juan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photos, interesting answers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. John, I just loved your answers! I wish I could be as witty as that!
    Your wit just amazes me, there is no end to it. You make a post about a rusty nut into something that is worth reading just for the laughs!
    Did you like my pre-historic bowling ball? I might do a post about that sometime, and my huge piece of rose quartz.
    I just love it when you try to talk ye olde English!
    Yeah, go and sing your heart out in the shower...no one is going to hear you!
    VBHFATP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alice,

    I think that Pre-historic Bowling Ball may have been used by someone famous-- FRED FLINTSTONE!!!

    He bowled a lot. You might do some research--LOL.

    Course it could turn out to be Blarney's -Barney's Stone--Sorry!

    LOL

    VBHFATP,

    John



    Sage,


    Thanks! I tried to answer honestly?


    J

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sold steel for decades- I hate to see rust!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting responses. You had a full-ride Scholarship for football at SC? Must have been really good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you labeled that nut. I thought it was a dog turd.

    ReplyDelete
  16. buffalo--That's why I wondered how long it had been there. Course I guess it depends on what type of steel yes?

    It was a cool find!


    J



    Sage,

    Came to USC as a Drop-back passer and the next Spring, Dietsel left for LSU, they got Coach Carlin from Texas, and installed the Veer! I ran a 5.0-5.2 , 40---need I say more- LOL!!! Just wasn't good enough to switch positions, and transferring wasn't as in vogue back then. Regretted wasting that ever since though!

    Should have gone to Florida-but I was all about ESCAPING from Home!


    J


    Heff,

    I thought I was crazy, but every time I went back to the page that is exactly what I saw LOL!!!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Incredibly smart relies: